Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 months ago by rs812
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

2301C7A8-22E2-4439-92E7-0994DFCA749E (resized).jpeg

#1 3 months ago

Hi. I installed a shaker motor in a TWD pro a couple of weeks ago. It’s worked as it should since the install. During a game today, it clicked on and would not turn off. I shut the machine off and back on and it continued to run. I unplugged all the connectors and then reconnected them. Still runs. To be clear, it runs even if there isn’t a credit. Any thoughts? Thanks in advance for the help.

#2 3 months ago

Check the driver transistor Q8. Page 13 in the manual has a chart. The schematics aren't in the manual I downloaded so I can't tell you where Q8 is located.

#3 3 months ago
Quoted from Krupps4:

Hi. I installed a shaker motor in a TWD pro a couple of weeks ago. It’s worked as it should since the install. During a game today, it clicked on and would not turn off. I shut the machine off and back on and it continued to run. I unplugged all the connectors and then reconnected them. Still runs. To be clear, it runs even if there isn’t a credit. Any thoughts? Thanks in advance for the help.

Im wondering if the circuit board it plugs into fried. Do you have another Sam machine you can try it on, or borrow the board from?

#4 3 months ago

There was/is a slight electrical smell.

#5 3 months ago
2301C7A8-22E2-4439-92E7-0994DFCA749E (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 26.50
$ 19.95
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods
$ 169.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside