5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by stevevt
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 5 years ago

I installed a shaker motor on both Iron Maiden and Dead Pool. In diags i can test the motors and it shakes. Under normal play i get nothing.
    In Guardians of the Galaxy the Shaker motor works under play.

So have they just not updated the code to work shaker motors?

#2 5 years ago

Both games have the shaker enabled in the code . Deadpool just added it in its last code . Make sure it’s turned on in the settings? I’m sure you have but just a thought .

#3 5 years ago

I'm in the exact same boat with my IMDN Pro. Works fine in test and that's it. Enabled everywhere in settings.

1 week later
    #4 5 years ago
    Quoted from stevevt:

I'm in the exact same boat with my IMDN Pro. Works fine in test and that's it. Enabled everywhere in settings.

Update: Stern support sent me a new SD card and I installed it. The shaker motor is now working fine both in test and in game.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/shaker-motor-on-stern-spike and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.