Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by pintechev
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider garyh999.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 7 years ago

I recently received and installed the shaker motor for my Medieval Madness Standard. I installed it with the directions provided by Chicago Gaming. I can't get it to work. Some of the things I verified were:
The connection wires were seated correctly.
Verified in the service menu the shaker is not disabled.
I tested the F1 and F2 fuse in the power supply.

When I run the shaker test, it says "running" but the shaker motor is not turning. Any help would be appreciated.

#4 7 years ago

I have verified it is turned on the the CGC menu. It is set to "default" When I hold the launch button to test the shaker it says "running" but it is not running. I tested the voltage at the connector. It shows to be .562 volts dc. When I hold down the launch button and test it, it says "running", I still get .562 volts dc. I tested the fuses at f1 and f2. They are good. I do not see LEDs associated with f1 and f2. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place or missing something or maybe they are off? Thanks for everyone's help.

#14 7 years ago

I am stumped too. It seems everything else in the game plays and works just fine. Maybe there is an update that will fix this? I will also open a ticket with Chicago Gaming. Any other thoughts or ideas appreciated. Thanks!

#16 7 years ago

LTG: Thanks for the response. I disconnected the shaker motor and checked the voltage at the connector while running test. I was getting .562 volts dc at the connector running in test.

#22 7 years ago

I plugged in the shaker motor and ran the test again. The LED on CR2 on the power supply board doesn't come on when I run the test. I saw the post from lapean111. I checked the violet wire that connects to J9 in the back box. I checked it for a bad connection and reseated the connector. It still didn't help. I was sure hoping that would work for me too, but it didn't. Thank you for your effort!

#23 7 years ago

I plugged in the shaker motor and ran the test again. The LED on CR2 on the power supply board doesn't light up when I run the test. Still needing assistance. Thanks!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 0.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Machine - For Sale
Castle Rock, CO
$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 15.00
Cabinet Parts
Mödley Crüe

$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinwize.com

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 219.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 64.99
$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 24.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 129.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 45.00
$ 150.00
Cabinet - Other
Starcade Amusement

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 12.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider garyh999.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/shaker-motor-for-mmr-not-working?tu=garyh999 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.