(Topic ID: 15064)

Shadow - Underpriced for the quality of game?

By Cobray

7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 89 posts
  • 40 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by iceman44
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider methos.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#59 7 years ago

I've had the game for a few weeks, and just love it. I love the movie and am a fan of the radio/pulp hero, so for me the cabinet art (which is lifted right from the pulps) and the pf art is just fantastic. The opening line, "The weed of crime bears bitter fruit" is right out of the Welles 1938 radio show. What isn't to love?

http://goldenagecomicbookstories.blogspot.com/2009/01/shadow-ive-been-collectiong-shadow.html

Has to be one of the hardest games I have ever played.

#74 7 years ago

I know it is all preference, but I don't know how a game like TS can go for 2K and something like Scared Stiff gets the high price that it has lately...these two games are so much different in their challenge level.

#82 7 years ago
Quoted from Rick471:

Baiter said:Exactly where are you finding TS's for $2k? It's been a $3k game for a while now
Proof or it didn't happen!
I have yet to see an avg to above avg Shadow sell for 3k.
Maybe a HUO minty one...maybe.

Believe there are going for that on Ebay lately - although you can still get them for $2K from other collectors.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider methos.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside