Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-447.jpg
image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Galdaien.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 10 years ago

Really FN hard to find someone that wants to sell theirs, let alone one in decent shape. I put out wanted ads for about 2 months and never got a single reply before buying one on Ebay. I know they used to be in the lower to mid twos about a year ago, but now it seems closer to 3 is about right? I just see it going up from there, everyone seems to want one, especially now that Aurich made that bitc*in translight

#13 10 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

I broke my rule about shipping to get mine, I just couldn't get anyone local to part with theirs.

Hear ya there - impossible to pry it from the claws of anyone that is beyond the stage of "pin-newb" and learns what really makes a great pinball. I sold my first one awhile back (pin-newb) and regretted it more and more as I played all kinds of different games, eventually discovering that no game was like it. Went on the lookout for another one in good shape, found it (paying much more than I originally paid the first time around, without any remorse), and have no plans of letting it leave my dungeon.

#23 10 years ago
Quoted from Prosedsp:

Just confirmed with the seller that I will be picking it up next weekend! Pretty stoked! Thanks for everyones input, I really appreciate it. Next step: email Aurich about getting the translite!
Thanks!

Grats man! Unfortunately, I have to wait until Dec. 6th to get mine in the house =( But a local pinhead has one that I can get my fix on until my girl comes in to be mine again and forever so she can endlessly abuse and frustrate me.

Tupac said it best: "Swear I can't live witchu but withouchu every day I miss you... I'll never call u bitc* again and that's my word."

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 16.00
Playfield - Other
Slap Save Creations

€ 8.50
Flipper Parts
Pin-Decals

5,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Tucson, AZ
€ 47.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

€ 47.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Buffalo, NY
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pleasanton, CA
$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 58.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 29.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

€ 8.50
Flipper Parts
Pin-Decals

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

€ 38.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 78.50
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Galdaien.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/shadow-price-check-1?tu=Galdaien and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.