Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by murfe88
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_7805.JPG

#1 7 years ago

Hey Guys I picked up a shadow and it is missing the piece that holds the balls in the lock once they have gone through the Wall.

I have the mech that is under the playfield but I am missing whatever it is that goes through the playfield and attaches the the mech under the playfield.

Does anybody have any idea which part this is or a pic of what it looks like. I am guessing it probably turns and releases the balls whenthe coil fires.

This is the mech under the playfield and I have this. Just missing the piece that goes through the white bushing. http://www.marcospecialties.com/control/keywordsearch?SEARCH_STRING=a-18952

Thanks

#2 7 years ago

its a funny shaped bit on a shaft kinda shaped like a C Have a search on marcos under parts for the shadow although I cant rem ever seeing it when I shopped mine

#3 7 years ago

I was able to get a friend to email me a pic. Does anybody know where I can get one of these. I don't see it on Marcos website.

// Error: Image 115360 not found //

1 week later
#4 7 years ago

better picture

IMG_7805.JPG

#5 7 years ago

Awesome thank you

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Boston, MA
Boards
PinSound
$ 34.95
Electronics
PinSound
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside