Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by kporter946286
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 7 years ago

Hi everyone, While playing my shadow tonight my battlefield drop targets kept poping up after I hit the number to kept them down. The test says everything is good. Thanks for the help in advance.

#2 7 years ago

How's your batteries looking? Any acid damage below them? Obviously your switch is working, so it seems like a logic error, as the CPU is not registering the hits even though the Switch Matrix is. I am working on a Shadow too. I have a short somewhere keeps popping my U20 after about 20-30 games. Getting Column and Row ground short errors. I think its in the short is in the mini playfield somewhere.

#3 7 years ago

Batteries are in good shape. I had the boards looked at by ksarcade. The targets will go down and be counted as a hit then pop back up. So I don't think its the optos. I'll have to check for a short somewhere too.

#4 7 years ago

The optos are supposed to be closed. So you can go into test menu and look at the grid and see that they are showing closed. Did you look in your adjustments menu to make sure the battlefield is turned on? maybe its turned off. do a factory restore.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 34.95
Electronics
PinSound

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside