(Topic ID: 211114)

Shadow Battlefield breaks often. Tips on keeping its wiring on?

By Natetheviking

1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by waltrr
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Natetheviking.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 1 year ago

So, we've got a Shadow and the Battlefield breaks down quite a bit more than I feel like it should. It's generally breaking one of the wires to the solenoid that runs the beater.

This is an on location game in a restaurant so it does get played probably up to ten times a day but this has been an ongoing issue. The Battlefield on this particular Shadow does feature a bit of hack work but we ran new, longer wires to the solenoid but they keep breaking off. I know that the very nature of this device is rather movement heavy with rather violent movements so I understand this is just going to happen. I figured it's happened here so much that several of you have dealt with the problem before. It's not a huge deal to solder it back into place but it would be cooler to do it less often.

Thanks!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
€ 95.00
Lighting - Led
FlipperLED
$ 399.95
$ 29.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus
Boards
PCB Emporium
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Renaissance, FLORIDA

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Natetheviking.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside