Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by altan
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 8 years ago

Wanted to let everyone know I have signed up for a vendor space at the Southern Fried Gameroom Expo (SFGE). Come on by to check out my products - I will have my sound board solutions on display installed in demo boards along with my WPC Power Fix daughterboards. It's a long drive from DC so I won't be bringing a machine to play but I will have some "yard sale" stuff in my booth too. Hope to see a bunch of you at the show!

-Rob
    -visit http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets or for Williams System 3-7 sound board solutions

#2 8 years ago

Great!

See you there.

#3 8 years ago

100% yes!!

#4 8 years ago

Very glad to Rob will be able to make the trip down to Atlanta for the show.
    I really want to check out his stuff in person.

36 days and counting...

http://southernfriedgameroomexpo.com/

#6 8 years ago

Cool, see you there!

#7 8 years ago

... and I now have Square so I can take credit cards!

-Rob
    -visit me at SFGE to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets or for Williams System 3-7 sound board solutions

3 weeks later
    #8 8 years ago

ONE WEEK AWAY... time to build up inventories, do some packing and get ready for a long road trip!

-Rob
    -visit me at SFGE to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets or for Williams System 3-7 sound board solutions

#9 8 years ago

Rob,

Looking forward to meeting you. I'm planning to pickup your daughterboard to have in an emergency or for diagnosing issues.

#10 8 years ago

Car is loaded up - leaving work at lunchtime to start the journey... It's gonna be terrific!

-Rob

#11 8 years ago
    Quoted from rkahr:

Car is loaded up - leaving work at lunchtime to start the journey... It's gonna be terrific!
    -Rob

Have a safe trip!

#12 8 years ago

I met Rob, purchased the pro model. Great guy!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sfge-kahrus-circuits-is-attending and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.