MoonPie-gals_(resized).jpg
1RCmoonpie_(resized).jpg
BigTwinkee_(resized).PNG
waverly_floor_plan.JPG
waverly_floor_plan_(resized).JPG
snzrulq.gif
moonpie_(resized).jpg
#1 7 years ago

If you are attending SFGE in 2016, you should plan on stopping by the Moonpie meetup! This meetup is similar to the one I hosted last year. Bring drinks and come meet some other cool online pinballers!

It will be Friday June 10th at 5:00 PM for about an hour. Location will be posted as we get closer.

More information to come.

See you there!

moonpie_(resized).jpgmoonpie_(resized).jpg

#2 7 years ago

Thanks Wolfmarsh I'll hope to see ya there and find out about your Spaceballs progress!

#3 7 years ago

Motherfckers in IN will slit yer throat for a Moon Pie. Don't let it be the last box on Wal-Marts shelf.

#4 7 years ago

Family and I will be there

#5 7 years ago

Thanks for hosting Wolfmarsh! Glad to the meetup is coming back again this year.

#6 7 years ago

Bumpity-bump-bump.

We have moon-pies......

snzrulq.gifsnzrulq.gif

#7 7 years ago

cool see you there Wolfmarsh!!

#8 7 years ago

Thanks for doing this. Will be nice to finally meet some pinside/gapas guys in person (I hope anyway )

I have to ask though, is anyone bringing RC Cola?

3 weeks later
#9 7 years ago

Bump for the Moonpie Meetup!

Come meet a bunch of other people that will be hanging out at the show. It's a lot easier to ask someone if you can join them on a game if you know their name!

#10 7 years ago

Twinkie > Moonpie
But should be fun.

#11 7 years ago

Hey John,
Thanks for doing this again. Looking forward to seeing you again.
Tim

#12 7 years ago

Super excited for this... I'll bring some Moonpies and RC Cola. Twinkies can GTFO.

#13 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinsounds:

Hey John,
Thanks for doing this again. Looking forward to seeing you again.
Tim

Same here! I think the new venue has taken the show to the next level. My wife is definitely stoked about the Spa, and the bigger mall across the street looks to be pretty decent as well. Lots of food choices in walking distance this year.

#14 7 years ago

I think doing this on Friday at 5pm is a great idea. Last year I was really busy in the tourney area and thought about the moon pie meet up when it was almost over. I went down for the last 15 min. of it and it was cool. This way it's at the beginning of the whole weekend. FYI, the schedule has it in the Waverly room and here is a pic of the floor plan to help find your way around.

waverly_floor_plan.JPGwaverly_floor_plan.JPG

#15 7 years ago

I'll pay big bucks for a Ghostbusters Twinkie

BigTwinkee_(resized).PNGBigTwinkee_(resized).PNG

(yes, they are a real thing!)!

#16 7 years ago
Quoted from maffewl:

Super excited for this... I'll bring some Moonpies and RC Cola. Twinkies can GTFO.

This combo is romantic huh?

1RCmoonpie_(resized).jpg1RCmoonpie_(resized).jpg

#17 7 years ago

T-4 days and counting...

#18 7 years ago

Special guest appearances at SFGE MoonPie Meet-up 2016 ??

MoonPie-gals_(resized).jpgMoonPie-gals_(resized).jpg

#19 7 years ago

Ready to go!

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#20 7 years ago

Thanks to everyone for coming! Special thanks to the SFGE crew for providing the moon pies!

Maffewl, thanks for bringing the R/C and the extra moon pies! The R/C cola made it!

Thanks to TecumsehPliskin and your gf for bringing jello shots! That was awesome!

See everyone at the rest of the show!

#21 7 years ago

Bummed I didn't make it. Was working the tournament all day.

#22 7 years ago

Yeah, sorry i missed it too. Got off of work a bit later than I'd hoped so i was still unloading my games during the meetup

#23 7 years ago

Hey John,
It was great to see you again and also nice to meet your wife. I had a great time at the show and look forward to seeing y'all next year at SFGE 2017.
Best,
Tim

#24 7 years ago

It was cool to see some familiar faces and meet some new ones. See you guys next year!

20160610_173809_(resized).jpg20160610_173809_(resized).jpg

11 months later
#25 6 years ago

We doin this again this year Wolfmarsh ? Pinfatale already ordered a whole bunch of the little cup thing's to make a bunch of Jello shots

#26 6 years ago
Quoted from TecumsehPlissken:

We doin this again this year Wolfmarsh ? Pinfatale already ordered a whole bunch of the little cup thing's to make a bunch of Jello shots

We are absolutely doing it again this year. I'll start a thread soon, I got the preliminary time/details yesterday. Looking forward to seeing you, her, and everyone else.

Can't wait to have some Jello shots. I believe there might be some other fun surprises too.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sfge-2016-moonpie-meetup and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.