IMG_0796_(resized).JPG
20160521_142149_(resized).jpg
IMG_20160330_103208_(resized).jpg
IMG_20160330_103230_(resized).jpg
IMG_20160330_103301_(resized).jpg
IMG_20160330_103336_(resized).jpg
IMG_20160424_205448_(resized).jpg
IMG_20160424_204741_(resized).jpg
There are 107 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.
#1 7 years ago

Please add what you intend to being for sale to the show this year

I'm going to donate No Good Gofers and Rollergames to the show this year (the same Rollergames that has been there the last two years, it won best of show the first year)

NGG 3400 -
Players game, works 100 percent, nice bright DMD, a bit of insert wear that's been covered with mylar, target armor, slam ramp decals, plays fast and fun, full LED

Rollergames 2000-
Diamond plate,minor wear areas at drops and magnet, have been touched up at the drops and mylared, full LED, comes with uninstalled CPR plastics, powder coated legs, modfather shooter rod, repro diverter not installed, plays super fast, nice colors on cabinet .

I would be willing to sell prior to show (like weeks not hours) so I could bring another game to donate

Link for pics , more on request

pics:http://s1323.photobucket.com/user/thePLAyNone/library/Genie%20No%20Good%20Gofers%20Rollergames?sort=3&page=1

IMG_20160424_205624_(resized).jpgIMG_20160424_205624_(resized).jpg

IMG_20160424_205540_(resized).jpgIMG_20160424_205540_(resized).jpg

IMG_20160424_205505_(resized).jpgIMG_20160424_205505_(resized).jpg

IMG_20160424_205458_(resized).jpgIMG_20160424_205458_(resized).jpg

IMG_20160424_205052_(resized).jpgIMG_20160424_205052_(resized).jpg

IMG_20160424_204943_(resized).jpgIMG_20160424_204943_(resized).jpg

IMG_20160424_204858_(resized).jpgIMG_20160424_204858_(resized).jpg

IMG_20160424_204850_(resized).jpgIMG_20160424_204850_(resized).jpg

IMG_20160424_204824_(resized).jpgIMG_20160424_204824_(resized).jpg

IMG_20160424_204753_(resized).jpgIMG_20160424_204753_(resized).jpg

IMG_20160424_204741_(resized).jpgIMG_20160424_204741_(resized).jpg

IMG_20160424_205448_(resized).jpgIMG_20160424_205448_(resized).jpg

IMG_20160330_103336_(resized).jpgIMG_20160330_103336_(resized).jpg

IMG_20160330_103301_(resized).jpgIMG_20160330_103301_(resized).jpg

IMG_20160330_103230_(resized).jpgIMG_20160330_103230_(resized).jpg

IMG_20160330_103208_(resized).jpgIMG_20160330_103208_(resized).jpg

#2 7 years ago

I have Double Dragon & Double Dragon 2 video arcade machines that I would like to bring to the show both are in their original dedicated cabinets & both play well & are in decent cond. but here is the deal , will be driving in early coming from central Florida & I DO NOT want to have to deal with bringing them back so if anyone is interested let me know , would prefer to sell them together but willing to separate if need be PM me on here again ONLY bringing them if sale is certain

#3 7 years ago

Wow quiet in here. I've got a Funhouse for sale that I may bring to SFGE if it doesn't sell before then.

That NGG is mighty tempting though!

#4 7 years ago

I hope to have this 1970 Baseball wedgie ready by then, but time...she grow short.

#5 7 years ago

I've got a few for sale. Pm me if you want pics. Prob won't bring them all but I live 10 minutes from the show.

Joker poker - sold
Bobby Orr - nice condition
Mario Andretti - great shape and fun
Big Deal '77
Recel Top Speed
Jungle lord waiting in repro bg
Project F14 decent playfield needs Mpu
Maybe my hou lotr in fantastic shape

I need to make room to renovate my basement.

#6 7 years ago

Gosh darn sold, really would love to have a joker poker one day

#7 7 years ago

Gofers sold, still heading to ATL for the weekend

1 week later
#8 7 years ago

Looking to maybe pick up my first pin, if I can find something in my price range. Not sure what to expect from the show, will be my first time to a show like this...

Anyone packing any affordable Data East or Sega machines to the show for sale?

#9 7 years ago
Quoted from Black_Knight:

I've got a few for sale. Pm me if you want pics. Prob won't bring them all but I live 10 minutes from the show.

Pm sent

#10 7 years ago

I am looking for a cocktail pin. Let me know if you have one for sale and coming to the show.

#11 7 years ago

I have a really nice CarnEvil video that I can bring if a deal is reached beforehand. Beautiful monitor and really nice cabinet. Works great.
I can send lots of pics if interested. Just PM me. Priced at $750 OBO

Added over 8 years ago: Game has been sold locally

#12 7 years ago
Quoted from TecumsehPlissken:

I have Double Dragon & Double Dragon 2 video arcade machines that I would like to bring to the show both are in their original dedicated cabinets & both play well & are in decent cond

I am willing to let these go for the low price of $275 each but I would be putting them in the freeplay area for the show....... would really like to bring em if anyone is interested

#13 7 years ago

I'm pretty sure I am going to try to sell my Starship Troopers, if anyone is potentially interested let me know and I can bring it to SFGE to deliver.

I'll get some pics this week/weekend and I'll post a proper Pinside ad.

#14 7 years ago

This will be my first SFGE. I'm also hoping this will be my chance to buy my first pin for home. I'm a teacher and I've been saving a long time for one, and this is likely to be my one and only purchase (at least until I save up another 5 years or so barring nothing going wrong with the house or car).
I have about 6k I've set aside for this.
I'm really hoping to pick up a Metallica and a Black Knight 2000 (this is the game that got me hooked on pinball back in the day).
My wife is really hoping I pick up a Tales of the Arabian Nights (she played this for the first time last weekend and fell in love with it).
What I would really love to see is someone who bought a MMR and decided that they hated it and just wanted it to go to a good home (I can wish, though I know it is out of my range).
If I saw a Tron, I would be very very tempted, though again these seem to be a bit out of my range. I don't think I would enjoy it more than a Met and BK2K, but it would be very close. I'm also still hoping that some day there will be a vault edition of it.
Other things that I'd like would be a Junkyard, or NGG, but those seem to be rising a lot in price. They both seem to be getting close to Metallica in price, and I like that a lot more.

The last problem will be getting it back to Jacksonville. I'm keeping an ear out for anyone going that way who might be able to transport.

#15 7 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

I'm pretty sure I am going to try to sell my Starship Troopers, if anyone is potentially interested let me know and I can bring it to SFGE to deliver.
I'll get some pics this week/weekend and I'll post a proper Pinside ad.

How much are you asking for your SST? Pm me if you do not feel like posting on here.

#16 7 years ago
Quoted from Black_Knight:

I am looking for a cocktail pin. Let me know if you have one for sale and coming to the show.

I'm considering bringing up my Game Plan "Family Fun!"
Bought it to re-theme but don't think I'll ever get around to it

The Good:
Works 100%
Brand new Echo Lake MPU
solenoid driver board reworked by echo lake as well.
fresh rubbers, ball & wax
new rectifiers and misc caps in the power supply
new kickout coil
pf and plastics are in good shape
rare game, I think?

The Bad:
Locks were drilled out, rear lock area will need attention. Doesn't bother me (faces my wall) so I haven't done anything about it.
Some insert cupping, typical of machines this age.
No manual, but pdf available free at ipdb.
Missing tilt weight.
corny theme (could be a pro depending on your sense of humor/appreciation of camp)

If you're interested pm me and I'll get some pictures to ya.
If I bring it up I'll probably put new flipper sleeves in, replace the missing tilt weight, as well as try to get some locks on it.

#17 7 years ago
Quoted from Triggerfish:

I'm really hoping to pick up a Metallica and a Black Knight 2000 (this is the game that got me hooked on pinball back in the day).

if its got to be only 1 ....... Def Go 4 The MET!!!!!!!

#18 7 years ago
Quoted from stepside:

I'm considering bringing up my Game Plan "Family Fun!"
Bought it to re-theme but don't think I'll ever get around to it
The Good:
Works 100%
Brand new Echo Lake MPU
solenoid driver board reworked by echo lake as well.
fresh rubbers, ball & wax
new rectifiers and misc caps in the power supply
new kickout coil
pf and plastics are in good shape
rare game, I think?
The Bad:
Locks were drilled out, rear lock area will need attention. Doesn't bother me (faces my wall) so I haven't done anything about it.
Some insert cupping, typical of machines this age.
No manual, but pdf available free at ipdb.
Missing tilt weight.
corny theme (could be a pro depending on your sense of humor/appreciation of camp)
If you're interested pm me and I'll get some pictures to ya.
If I bring it up I'll probably put new flipper sleeves in, replace the missing tilt weight, as well as try to get some locks on it.

May consider trading it +cash towards something of yours

#19 7 years ago
Quoted from Triggerfish:

This will be my first SFGE. I'm also hoping this will be my chance to buy my first pin for home. I'm a teacher and I've been saving a long time for one, and this is likely to be my one and only purchase (at least until I save up another 5 years or so barring nothing going wrong with the house or car).
My wife is really hoping I pick up a Tales of the Arabian Nights (she played this for the first time last weekend and fell in love with it).
What I would really love to see is someone who bought a MMR and decided that they hated it and just wanted it to go to a good home (I can wish, though I know it is out of my range).
If I saw a Tron, I would be very very tempted, though again these seem to be a bit out of my range. I don't think I would enjoy it more than a Met and BK2K, but it would be very close. I'm also still hoping that some day there will be a vault edition of it.
Other things that I'd like would be a Junkyard, or NGG, but those seem to be rising a lot in price. They both seem to be getting close to Metallica in price, and I like that a lot more.
The last problem will be getting it back to Jacksonville. I'm keeping an ear out for anyone going that way who might be able to transport.

The show is tons of fun and I'm sure you'll enjoy it. Fyi, I'm bringing my BK2k and am considering putting it up for sale or trade, though i haven't quite decided yet.

#20 7 years ago
Quoted from maffewl:

How much are you asking for your SST? Pm me if you do not feel like posting on here.

I'm thinking $2k.

#21 7 years ago

Will likely have my Sinbad and Genesis for sale. They are both in the tournament so they can be played/seen there.

Sinbad: fully shopped (and I mean I stripped everything off the playfield), flippers rebuilt (two new bats), new drops. Some plastics broken at drops but may have replacements in it by SFGE. Ni-Wumpf MPU, rebuilt PS, connectors for switches, etc. repinned. Displays solid. $800/OBO

Genesis: Fully shopped (again, I pulled everything from the topside and thoroughly cleaned and waxed the playfield. Playfield is in great shape. All new pop bodies, brite led rings (from pinball life), flippers rebuilt, MPU aftermarket daughterboard and home roms. Displays look new. Will come with original plus alternate translite. Also, new clear ramps from Freeplay40 (they are beautiful and show off so much more of the playfield). Plays fantastically. Also made a homemade shroud to block light so the under-playfield 'lab' doesn't show the bottom of the cabinet and all the wiring, etc. Sling plastic on right is cracked, left not original but may have this fixed by SFGE as well. $1800/OBO

If anyone is looking for pics, PM me.

#22 7 years ago
Quoted from shimoda:

Will likely have my Sinbad and Genesis for sale. They are both in the tournament so they can be played/seen there.
Sinbad: fully shopped (and I mean I stripped everything off the playfield), flippers rebuilt (two new bats), new drops. Some plastics broken at drops but may have replacements in it by SFGE. Ni-Wumpf MPU, rebuilt PS, connectors for switches, etc. repinned. Displays solid. $800/OBO
Genesis: Fully shopped (again, I pulled everything from the topside and thoroughly cleaned and waxed the playfield. Playfield is in great shape. All new pop bodies, brite led rings (from pinball life), flippers rebuilt, MPU aftermarket daughterboard and home roms. Displays look new. Will come with original plus alternate translite. Also, new clear ramps from Freeplay40 (they are beautiful and show off so much more of the playfield). Plays fantastically. Also made a homemade shroud to block light so the under-playfield 'lab' doesn't show the bottom of the cabinet and all the wiring, etc. Sling plastic on right is cracked, left not original but may have this fixed by SFGE as well. $1800/OBO
If anyone is looking for pics, PM me.

Was this the same Genesis at SFGE last year in the free play area? That was a beauty.

#23 7 years ago
Quoted from TecumsehPlissken:

if its got to be only 1 ....... Def Go 4 The MET!!!!!!!

Jeff nailed it. Get a MET. I have some great games but when I have 20 minutes to kill between conference calls for work it's almost always MET.

#24 7 years ago

I will probably be selling JP at this year's show. It was there last year but had a couple of gremlins that were destroyed shortly after the show. Plays amazing. I'm +1 so I need to get rid of something so it's the one to go. Shortly before SFGE last year I tore it all the way down to the playfield and rebuilt everything. It's in great shape.

#25 7 years ago
Quoted from Triggerfish:

Metallica in price, and I like that a lot more

I see your nearby & if ever in my area feel free to hit me up & play a few....... I have a nice METLE & a few others you can try out

#26 7 years ago

I'll have a really nice NASCAR for sale at the show.

#27 7 years ago
Quoted from stepside:

Was this the same Genesis at SFGE last year in the free play area? That was a beauty.

Not the same one but I'd say it's about the same level. Main differences are that I haven't put chrome t-molding in and didn't add el-wire.

#28 7 years ago

I need to clear out some old backglasses and want to sell them all together for simplicity sake. I'm coming to the show from Florida and don't want to lug any that are not spoken for. Please do not ask me to ship. None of these are repros. All are used. Detailed picture link attached. I tried to get pictures of the worst spots on each glass so nothing is hidden...

All six glasses for $450. If no one buys the group within the next few days, I will consider selling individually.

Target Alpha - Very nice shape. Some crazing and fade.
Sea Witch - This one is kind of rough. Has lots of small flakes and has been triple thicked to prevent further flaking.
Quick Draw - Faded, with some flaking but still pretty nice.
2001 - Colors vivid and bright. Some flaking and some areas sealed on back.
Jack in the Box - Fade in usual places and some wear marks. Popular art for obvious reasons.
Paragon - Missing some art. I triple thicked it recently to help prevent more chipping. Good wall hanger.

Pictures:
https://goo.gl/photos/YExXPUEzqJMzHKDX9

PM me if interested

20160521_142149_(resized).jpg20160521_142149_(resized).jpg

#29 7 years ago

Adding a really nice Dale Jr. to the list

Bobby Orr PP - nice condition
Big Deal '77
Recel Top Speed - Spanish, dont see these working very often
Jungle Lord - red cabinet w/ new repro bg
HOU LOTR in fantastic shape
Dale Jr. - very nice shape

Joker poker - sold
Bobby Mario Andretti - sold
Project F14 decent playfield needs Mpu - sold

#30 7 years ago

If my Gottlieb Atlantis isn't sold before Expo I'll probably bring it to sell as well.

#31 7 years ago

I will be bringing TWO Hobbit SE's for display and a MMR Standard. Along with my Escalera's to demo so be sure and stop by our booth and play some pinball and say Hello.

Larry
Flip N Out Pinball
Distributor for
Escalera Stair Climbing Hand Trucks
JJP
PPS/CGC Medieval Madness

#32 7 years ago

You rock Larry. Can't wait to catch up with you and Donna.

#33 7 years ago

Bringing a few that will be for sale , have a nice xfiles pin I can bring if someone looking to buy one , asking 2000 new display and nice shape , have a project black knight , 700 needs a better backglass than the one on it , game is up but missing a row on switch matric , the start button and out hole on that row

#34 7 years ago

Someday I'll find a Food Fight for sale. Maybe at SFGE?!

Aaron
FAST Pinball

#35 7 years ago

I have some 19 inch monitors available if anyone is interested. Pics here:

http://s613.photobucket.com/user/Big_Bob_Pins/library/Monitors%20For%20Sale%202016%20SFGE?sort=9&page=1

Picture has a touch screen installed, I plan to keep those. None have burn in.

Also selling a 25K7401 that works, no burn in and a 33K8000 that I have not tested yet.

LMK if interested, Bob

#36 7 years ago

If it's finished in time, I'll be bringing a dedicated Pac-Man that I'm restoring. Asking $1,150 for it. I would also be interested picking up a good project solid-state pinball machines (I'm fine with anything from the early 80's to the 90's, not really interested in EM games.) If anyone wants more info. on the Pac-Man or has a project pin, feel free to PM me!

#37 7 years ago

I will probably have the following for sale at SFGE.
1. A small number of Run-DMD jumbo clock kits.
2. A small number of Run-DMD medium clocks and clock kits.
3. A very small number of DMD sized Run-DMD clock kits and parts packages in case you want to turn your own pinball DMD into a clock.
4. Clear Acrylic DMD panels for replacing the stock Stern color lens when installing a ColorDMD in a Stern game with a metal control panel.
5. ColorDMD spacer kits for installing into Stern games with metal control panels.
6. Some new cool button protectors (TBD) prototyping is going slow so it might now make it.

Remember ColorDMD will refund $50 of your panel purchase if you purchase a ColorDMD, bring it to the show, a ColorDMD sign is displayed, and you send a picture of it. Contact [email protected] for further details. Items 5 and 6 go nicely with the display.

#38 7 years ago

the Double Dragon games are no longer for sale.... my apologies to DreamTR but they went to my brother as he wanted them , we are in business together , & I pretty much owe him my entire livelihood

#39 7 years ago

A local operator has some very nice upright drivers for sale. Close to show....
Very well maintained, and upgraded computers.
Fast & Furious - 3 units
Fast & Furious Drift - 3 units
Rush 2049 SE - 1 unit
$800.00 per unit on F & F or Drift
$700.00 for Rush 2049 SE

#40 7 years ago

Flip N Out Pinball will have two Hobbit SE's at the show for play. One will be for sale with pick up on Sunday. So if you are looking for a SE Hobbit now is your chance to own one fresh out of the box with only a few hundred plays on it from the weekend. PM me if interested.

The MMR Standard that we will have at the show is already spoken for and will be picked up on Sunday. I might have another NIB there just waiting on my customers decision to see if he wants this one. If not it will be available.

We also will have a MS-66 Escalera at the show for sale and immediate delivery.

See everyone soon.

Larry
Flip N Out Pinball

#41 7 years ago

I just had a great idea for next year's SFGE. There are a lot of us who collect backglasses for games that we don't own. For example, I have Frontier, Space Riders and Seawitch. How cool would it be to have a dedicated area to exhibit these classic backglasses? I'd even bring backglasses for games that I own but can't bring, for whatever reason. Mata Hari, Andromeda, Embryon, etc...

I'll start thinking about how we can safely display a lot of glasses. Some makeshift wood+felt setup to hold the glasses back at an angle, while providing a way to secure them at the top. I'm excited about this.

#42 7 years ago
Quoted from Triggerfish:

one man's input:
I know and play and own a lot of modern really nice Stern's. Met is by far my fav game. it's unmatched in balance and accessibility. Tron is fantastic but honestly a bit flawed, especially compared to Met. Spend the $ on Met.

#43 7 years ago
Quoted from flipnout1:

Flip N Out Pinball will have two Hobbit SE's at the show for play. One will be for sale with pick up on Sunday. So if you are looking for a SE Hobbit now is your chance to own one fresh out of the box with only a few hundred plays on it from the weekend. PM me if interested.
The MMR Standard that we will have at the show is already spoken for and will be picked up on Sunday. I might have another NIB there just waiting on my customers decision to see if he wants this one. If not it will be available.
We also will have a MS-66 Escalera at the show for sale and immediate delivery.
See everyone soon.
Larry
Flip N Out Pinball

I just got the word that JJP will also be sending a WOZ Standard for folks to play! That will also be available for purchase at the show. So now we will have 2 Hobbits, a WOZ and a MMR Standard!

#44 7 years ago
Quoted from flipnout1:

I just got the word that JJP will also be sending a WOZ Standard for folks to play! That will also be available for purchase at the show. So now we will have 2 Hobbits, a WOZ and a MMR Standard!

Thanks for the update...

#45 7 years ago

Will have my SlugFest for sale at SFGE.

Details:
Williams SlugFest 1991 DMD pitch and bat game with topper and working card dispenser. You can play single player or two player head to head.

Cabinet has some dings and fade. It has worked 100% without issue since I purchased and repaired it a year ago. It still had some of the original 1992 baseball cards inside, so it appears it was routed but did not get much play.

Has the original WPC boards with matching serials and no hacks. I added a remote battery holder. DMD works fine. Also added a few LEDs where I felt they would help, and replaced a few buttons to get those back to the correct color.

I don't have the little card chute that attaches underneath, but Marco and Planetary have those in stock if wanted. (making a cardboard one for the show)

Coin mechs and keys to all doors included.

The first person to hand me $1200 cash gets it, and can take it at the end of the show Sunday 3pm.

IMG_0796_(resized).JPGIMG_0796_(resized).JPG

#46 7 years ago

WWE LE (mint) shaker, hulk shooter rod, mirror blades, cliffy, mylar and superbands $6,500

Mustang Pro (mint) shaker and mirror blades $4,300

#47 7 years ago

WTB - TWD Pro , HUO or Lightly Routed ok

#48 7 years ago

My friend Dan is about 10-15 mins away from show location. He's in Mariettta GA. Here's his desc for a TAF he is selling. *PM me if interested*

Hi all, selling my Addams Family, asking $5,000. recently bought two games together and wife is mad at the collection size (preaching to the choir here).

Game is in good condition and everything works - I'd say good quality players condition. Just cleaned, new Super-Bands should be in in a few days. Game plays 100% correct, and in particular Thing hand and magnet work. DMD perfect. Loaded with Special Edition ROM. Incandescent bulbs.

Lots of toy mods (which are removeable if you don't like them) including Uncle Lester, Polar Bear, Cousin It, a graveyard with headstones, car, train, knight, and phone. Shown in photos

Only downsides I think are minor magnet burn visible on playfield and minor wear on 'graveyard at max light', neither affect gameplay and don't even show up in the photos. If I were keeping it any longer I'd get a cliffy protector for the right lane where the ball drops in. Cabinet in okay condition.

Game is on ground floor...no stairs!

Photos below, my phone wasn't getting great photos in the light so I deleted a bunch, if you have anything in particular you want to see just ask and I'll add it to the album.

https://goo.gl/photos/W199PEwyb8mGniEj6

#49 7 years ago

I have decided to sell my Starship Troopers. I am asking $2000. I haven't posted a pinside ad because I'd like to just sell it to someone local or at SFGE. I'll still pay the pinside fee if it sells via this post.

I will bring it to SFGE for free, it's up to you if you want to put it in the show. If it doesn't sell prior to SFGE, I won't be bringing it. I have to rent a trailer to bring both it and Spaceballs.

I've posted pics at: http://imgur.com/a/9O20n

It's in good condition. It plays without any issues. It has a new translite (as of 2 years ago when it was installed). It has several mods on it as well. In addition to adding additional lights in the scoop and under the brain bug, it also has some exterior cab lighting.

Underneath the cab are RGB LED strips connected to a Pinduino in the backbox. I wrote code for the Pinduino that flashes the undercab lights in sync with the 4 colors of playfield flashers. You can see a video of it here:

On the back of the backbox, there is a prototype gigantic RGB COB controlled by a prototype driver board. The board is connected to some of the other flashers, like the warrior bug flashers, and flashes colors against the wall behind the backbox in sync with the game flashers.

I don't have a video of that one at the moment.

Then on the playfield, I've installed a LCD screen where the "Live Fire Assault Range" sign goes. The intention was to run a Raspberry Pi that interfaced to the Pinduino and played movie clips on the screen. On these Sega machines, the right speaker wasn't installed in the backbox, so I've added a 12v cheap amp and the right side speaker as the output for the Pi.

I've had a Pi hooked up to it, but the Pi is no longer in the machine. It would be up to you to get a Raspberry Pi and complete the mod if you wanted to. You get the LCD screen already wired in. I did have a test working at one point:

I just don't have the time to finish the mod, so I'm not charging anything extra for it. I think I have the original Live Fire Assault Range plastic. I'll look for it.

Let me know if you have any questions.

#50 7 years ago
Quoted from J_Striker:

WWE LE (mint) shaker, hulk shooter rod, mirror blades, cliffy, mylar and superbands $6,500
Mustang Pro (mint) shaker and mirror blades $4,300

I had two people ask me about viewing the pins at SFGE. I am only going to bring them if they are sold beforehand in a parking lot deal. I will have to arrange for them to get there so I will not be bringing them to try and sell there.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 20.00
Playfield - Plastics
G-Money Mods

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

Machine - For Sale
Surfside Beach, SC
$ 22.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 17.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Fort Lauderdale, FL
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 120.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 12.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Decals
FlyLand Designs

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lenexa, KS
$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

5,450 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Birmingham, AL
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 19.00
Electronics
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

There are 107 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sfge-2016-for-sale-thread and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.