(Topic ID: 128184)

SFGE 2015: What are you bringing to SELL/ TRADE????

By J_Striker

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-348.jpg
image-636.jpg
image-966.jpg
image-502.jpg
image.jpg
image-616.jpg
image-351.jpg
image-76.jpg
image-611.jpg
image-759.jpg
image.jpg
#1 8 years ago

I am not currently going to the SFGE this year but I do have two pins to trade or sell. I have the means to get them to the expo and I am looking for any pin on my wishlist or mainly Sterns that I do not currently own. I have an extremely nice Getaway and Judge Dredd on the block right now.

Getaway- completely shopped, cliffy, LEDs, blue light topper, lighted police car mod, turn key start mod, donut hole mod, mountain mod. Has been redecaled and looks fantastic. Newer legs, rails and lock down bar. No hacks on board and batteries removed and set off to the side of cab.

Judge Dredd- completely shopped, LEDs, topper, dead world mod, new roms, original non faded cabinet, crane mod, updated opto boards for the trough. No hacks on the boards and DMD is good.

I have them for sale what is exactly what I have in them- Getaway-$3,500 and Judge Dredd- $3,200

I am flexible and willing to negotiate. I know prices are above what is normally traded but these are not in the normal condition you would see. These pins are not beat up and they are great additions to anyone collection.

I can do a 1 for 1, 2 for 1 +/- cash where needed. Just shoot me your offer or trade

#2 8 years ago

Getaway pics

image.jpgimage.jpg image-759.jpgimage-759.jpg image-611.jpgimage-611.jpg image-76.jpgimage-76.jpg image-351.jpgimage-351.jpg image-616.jpgimage-616.jpg
#3 8 years ago

Judge Dredd pics

image.jpgimage.jpg image-502.jpgimage-502.jpg image-966.jpgimage-966.jpg image-636.jpgimage-636.jpg image-348.jpgimage-348.jpg
#4 8 years ago

I'll have an 8 Ball Deluxe LE with a mylared playfield (with a few wrinkles).

Might have a late substitution of a reconditioned Little Chief if I can get it finished in time and Joel lets me sub it in for the BlackJack.

#5 8 years ago

nobody else bringing anything to this expo???

#6 8 years ago

I will be bringing a jurassic park that may be available for sale to trade. Haven't decided yet. If I do it'll go for about 2500.

#7 8 years ago

I will have my Iron Man (already listed), available nearby.

#8 8 years ago

I'll probably have my Walking Dead LE for sale.

or, possibly for trade for a nice Iron Man ( plus cash ).

24 days and counting...

#9 8 years ago

I've got

A very nice genie 1100 firm

Star Trek pro binged to the high hills w custom armor to match backbox T-mold. 4750

Target pool working in good player quality shape (main downfall is cab was stripped and stained a walnut) 450

Not planning on bringing these but can if an offer/deal is struck

#10 8 years ago

I would trade towards a really nice wh2o

#11 8 years ago

I plan on bringing my Theatre of Magic and it'll be available for sale or trade.

#12 8 years ago

If anyone is bringing a Doctor Who (DW) or Jurassic Park Lost World (JPLW) to sell, let me know. Can't guarantee I can get it, but those are two of the only ones I'm even looking for these days.

#13 8 years ago

Looking to buy a Funhouse, Monopoly and a Safecracker.

#14 8 years ago

Looking to buy acdc, met, and still toying with getting a woz...

#15 8 years ago
Quoted from joegeno:

I've got
A very nice genie 1100 firm
Star Trek pro binged to the high hills w custom armor to match backbox T-mold. 4750
Target pool working in good player quality shape (main downfall is cab was stripped and stained a walnut) 450
Not planning on bringing these but can if an offer/deal is struck

I highly recommend Joe Geno as a seller. I bought his Central Park last year at SFGE and it has worked 100% since and I love it. Good guy too.

#16 8 years ago

Taking my Roadshow and a Mario Andretti to free play. I can only attend Sunday but can deliver the following machines either Sunday or Thursday evening during setup:

Pioneer
Big deal 1977
NASCAR project
Mario Andretti
Roadshow(only an offer I can't refuse)
Also have a twin rifle gun game available.

Let me know if you would like to preview or reserve one of these.

#17 8 years ago

Anything else FS/FT?

I'm bringing 2 pins but I'm bringing them back home...

#18 8 years ago

I will have an unpopulated Funhouse playfield and a partially populated Firepower playfield in the KAHR.US Circuits booth.

Of course I will have plenty of my WPC daughterboards, Williams volume pots, and my pinball 2000 sync combiner at the show.

-Rob
-visit http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets or for Williams system 3-7 sound board solutions

#19 8 years ago

Thinking of putting my METLE up for sale shortly and would be willing to bring it to the show if it sells in advance. Would also consider trading for a TWDLE with some cash my way.

#20 8 years ago

Looks like a new thread popped up with a tommy fs at SFGE.

#21 8 years ago

Sorry about my lack of search skills, I am pondering selling my Tommy, I feel obligated to lend the show whatever I bring up for sale. here is a link to pictures, see you all at the show!

http://s1323.photobucket.com/user/thePLAyNone/library/Tommy%20Pics?sort=3&page=1
Asking 3600
I also have a Road Show , real nice with a color DMD , no pics of it yet...any questions please ask!
Asking 3300

#22 8 years ago

That is a beautiful Tommy! Its a game i'd love to own at some point..

#23 8 years ago

I just listed my WOZLE for $7600. I can definitely bring it to the show.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#24 8 years ago

Bump! 2 Weeks to the show! I can't wait!

#25 8 years ago

Looks like my TWD LE is sold!

What else do you guys have for sale or trade at SFGE?

#26 8 years ago

Looks like Little Chief will make the trip and be for sale.

#27 8 years ago

Will have a Monopoly, TFTC and CSI for sale at the show if they don't sell before that. Possibly a Shadow and Stargate as well, and a few more for free play that won't be for sale. Last year was a great show, really looking forward to next week!

#28 8 years ago

Nothing to sell here but I will probably be buying...

#29 8 years ago

only 1 week till Load in!

Anybody else bringing something for sale or trade at the show?
I'll have a Xybots vid for sale cheap.

#30 8 years ago

Anyone heading back to Raleigh-Durham after the show with room for a pin? Please let me know.

#31 8 years ago

Gottlieb Sunshine - 1958

Location: Denton, NC (Can bring to SFGE for parking lot sale)
Price: $800

This is my fathers pin but any questions, feel free to ask in here or PM. I'm not aware of any issues with it.

Pics - http://imgur.com/a/ipt0I
I can have him take additional pics etc.. if requested.

thanks!

#32 8 years ago

Any other EMs or pitch and bats for sale???

#34 8 years ago

Slightly off topic, but I'll have my Asteroids for sale. Asking $700. Nice bright monitor, clean control panel, high score save unit.

#35 8 years ago
Quoted from cody_chunn:

I'll have an 8 Ball Deluxe LE with a mylared playfield (with a few wrinkles).
Might have a late substitution of a reconditioned Little Chief if I can get it finished in time and Joel lets me sub it in for the BlackJack.

how much?

#36 8 years ago

JD has been sold, looking for a walking dead prem or le... would like to grab one at the show

#37 8 years ago

I'll be bringing Hardbody to the show. $850

I won't be bringing Dirty Harry to the show, but I live 15 minutes from the site if anyone is interested. $2500

https://www.flickr.com/photos/94810492@N06/sets/72157645358680315

Flickr seems to be stalling on some of the photos right now. Hopefully it will be fixed soon.

#38 8 years ago

I have a Slick Chick and KoD that I'd be willing to sell. Both very nice. PM if interested.

#39 8 years ago

$877 for 8BDLE
$677 for Little Chief

(I like sevens)

#40 8 years ago

If anyone has a DE CPU that will fit Jurassic Park or Last Action Hero, or knows how to repair a damaged one, I'm in need.

#41 8 years ago

Anyone have any early Bally SS PF parts they are bringing (to the parking lot sale)?

In particular, I need:
Flipper assemblies (ASE-1587-101 and -102)
Flipper arms (A-4727-11)
Bumper Flange and Stud (A-1873)
Maybe a SuperSonic BG?

Thanks -

-Scott

#42 8 years ago

I'm thinking about finally letting go of my DM, after 11 years. It was there last year and I'm bringing it again. It would be much easier to let it go if someone had a CFTBL they would like to trade for with me throwing in cash. Charlie

#43 8 years ago

Charlie's DM is one of the nicest you will ever find anywhere (as are basically all his pins).

#44 8 years ago

I could bring a players CFTBL with me on Saturday if anyone is interested. Here's the link...

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/21470

#45 8 years ago

I'm looking for one of these pinball dollys if someone has one to sell, and will be at the show.

ebay.com link: PINBALL MACHINE LIFT MOVER DOLLY CASTER SKATE WHEEL SET MOVING LIFTER

#46 8 years ago

Thanks Mark, your too kind. Asylum, your CFTBL is tempting but I'm feeling a little to lazy to take on another project right now.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 58.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 1,099.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 12.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

4,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Leesburg, VA
Playfield - Plastics
Mad Czar Games

$ 14.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Twisted Tokens

6,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Newtown, CT
$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

£ 32.00
Lighting - Led
PinballToys

€ 8.50
Flipper Parts
Pin-Decals

$ 29.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

Machine - For Sale
Seaside, OR
5,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Thornton, CO
$ 20.00
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sfge-2015-what-are-you-bringing-to-sell-trade and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.