Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 59 posts
  • 31 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by bam10
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

SFGE_Nametags.jpg
    MeetupBadge.png
    AOAkW5AAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==.png
    pinball-meetup.jpg

There are 59 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #1 8 years ago

Hey Everyone,

If you are attending SFGE in 2015, you should plan on stopping by the Pinside & Pinball Bash meetup!

It will be Friday the 19th in the Dogwood room at 9:30 for about an hour.

Friday night is the perfect time to meet other Pinsiders! That way you can spend the rest of the weekend with a bunch of people you know instead of a bunch of strangers.

I'll be there wearing my scrolling LED nametag! I hear the hotel bar has tasty, cold beverages that you can purchase and bring down to the room.

There will be some surprises and a bunch of awesome pinheads!

See you there!

pinball-meetup.jpgpinball-meetup.jpg

#2 8 years ago

I'll be at SFGE so I'll certainly drop by!

... Altan

#3 8 years ago

Monika and I are in. We've probably walked by some of you many times without knowing it.

#4 8 years ago

Me and Alana will be there as well! Can't wait to meet some of you fine folks.

#5 8 years ago

You can't go wrong with Moon Pies and good pinball people!

#6 8 years ago

If I can remember I'll be there...

#7 8 years ago

I'll be there! Moon Pies, Tasty cold beverages, and pinball people sounds like a great time to me!

#8 8 years ago

Sweet! Can't wait to meet you all or see you again if I met you last year.

My wife will be with me this year, but no clue if she will still be awake at 9:30. It's our first weekend away from the kids together in 6 years, so we are really stoked to sleep in and eat meals without rushing or having to feed someone.

#9 8 years ago

See you all there. This'll be great!

#10 8 years ago

Count me in!

#11 8 years ago

I'm outside the Marriott right now, waiting in line to go to SFGE. I'm apparently the first. If anyone wants to meet early, just drop by.

#12 8 years ago

I'll be in my booth at the show so I won't be able to come down; stop by and say hello during the show.

-Rob
    -visit http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets or for Williams System 3-7 sound board solutions

#13 8 years ago

Sounds like fun! Will be cool to meet some pinball people!

#14 8 years ago

I'll be there! Thanks for setting this up!

#15 8 years ago

I hope I can make it this year. Just want to come play and meet people and enjoy the show. No booth or selling for a change.

#16 8 years ago

I'll try and make this - can't wait to finally make it to SFGE - feel like I have missed every single one of them!

#17 8 years ago

Glad to see you guys coming!

It will be really cool to put some faces to the names.

Quoted from doughslingers:

I hope I can make it this year. Just want to come play and meet people and enjoy the show. No booth or selling for a change.

I hope so Buddy!

#18 8 years ago
    Quoted from genex:

... feel like I have missed every single one of them!

Did you miss the last one? If so, you are only down one.

But the show was a million zillion times better than that other show you attended

#19 8 years ago

I will be there

#20 8 years ago

Bump! Don't forget, if you are attending SFGE, come meet other Pinsiders Friday night at 9:30 in the Dogwood room!

#21 8 years ago

The wife & I will be there!

#22 8 years ago
    Quoted from stepside:

The wife & I will be there!

Cool! I'm really looking forward to SFGE this year.

#23 8 years ago

We will be there! Can't wait!!

#24 8 years ago
    Quoted from loriradford:

We will be there! Can't wait!!

Excellent! Always good to see you and Rad!

Also, another bump to remind everyone going to SFGE that this meetup is at 9:30PM Friday night in the Dogwood room.

Be there!

#25 8 years ago

Thanks John. I am looking forward to seeing you again and meeting other pinsiders.

#28 8 years ago

Just recently joined the site, but I will be there on Saturday.

#30 8 years ago

Will somebody have a printer to create badges or are people encouraged to print and bring one from home?

#31 8 years ago

I have a Pinside badge from last year that someone on here made for me... I was looking for the thread but couldn't find it.

#32 8 years ago
    Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Will somebody have a printer to create badges or are people encouraged to print and bring one from home?

The SFGE guys mentioned to me that they would provide nametags for everyone to write their forum names on, but I don't know if that means plain tags from Office Depot or the custom Pinside ones. I'll email them and report back. If it's just plain ones I'll dig up that thread and wee what we can do.

#33 8 years ago
    Quoted from Pinsounds:

Thanks John. I am looking forward to seeing you again and meeting other pinsiders.

Same here!

#34 8 years ago

Pinside has it's own badge thing too you can print out off your profile page:

AOAkW5AAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==.pngAOAkW5AAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==.png
    #35 8 years ago
    Quoted from genex:

Sweet! Thanks for the info!

#36 8 years ago
    Quoted from genex:

That's perfect! I spoke to the SFGE guys and it's up to us to bring cool badges if you want. I'll bring a bunch of blanks you can write your Pinside name on if you don't want to print your own, just don't expect them to be glossy on thick stock or anything.

#37 8 years ago

My son and I will be there with Magic Girl.

(that's what I call his girlfriend now)

#38 8 years ago
    Quoted from genex:

I'll try and make this - can't wait to finally make it to SFGE - feel like I have missed every single one of them!

It will be great to see you again Gene! Glad you are making it out this way. I'm looking forward to the show and planning to be at the Pinside meetup Friday night.

#39 8 years ago
    Quoted from sckurk:

It will be great to see you again Gene! Glad you are making it out this way. I'm looking forward to the show and planning to be at the Pinside meetup Friday night.

You too, maybe we can even chat more photo stuff

will also be good to see some of the new folks (to me) that I met from the tourney at your place!

#40 8 years ago

I plan on being there and putting a face to some of the pinside names. I'm so ready for the show. It was such a blast last year!

#42 8 years ago

Regarding the name tags, I put together a quick image based on the Pinside one and sent it to vistaprint for them to run. I got forty 4" x 3" stickers made for people to write their names on.

First come first serve at the meetup.

MeetupBadge.pngMeetupBadge.png

#43 8 years ago

Very cool that this is happening. I am so excited for SFGE this year! I get to stay more than one day this time!

#44 8 years ago

Cool name-tags WolfMarsh!

I am putting a reminder in my phone now, so no matter what I won't forget to be in the Dogwood room at 9:30 PM on Friday.

I hope there are double-decker banana Moon Pies!

In case you haven't seen it, the official SFGE Program is available now:
    http://southernfriedgameroomexpo.com/SFGE_ProgramGuide2015.pdf

#45 8 years ago

I will be there,

#46 8 years ago

Bumpity Bump Bump.

Don't forget to come by the Dogwood room at 9:30 friday night!

#47 8 years ago

Looking forward to it!

#48 8 years ago

A lot of people are gonna miss Ben Heck...

#49 8 years ago
    Quoted from cody_chunn:

A lot of people are gonna miss Ben Heck...

Why? Ben's session is from 8:30 to 9:30. His signing is from 9:30 to 10:30, but you can always drop by the meetup then go to his signing.

#50 8 years ago

Ah, my mistake. I must have looked at the agenda cockeyed. Carry on...

There are 59 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sfge-2015-pinside-meetup and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.