• 7 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 31 days ago by rjd123
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 31 days ago

Hi all,

I'm relatively new to this, but earlier today I was putting some LEDs in my Street Fighter II, and since I've finished the machine will not start a game. Instead, it flashes the message "Tilt Switch Closed All Credits Erased." I know on the bottom right side of the cabinet there are a trio of switches, and I know there is a switch on the coin door that is somehow related to this. It is possible that I jostled that one when I installed illuminated flipper buttons. Otherwise, I'm not sure what could have changed, as I don't believe I made contact with the switch marked "T" on the bottom. Please let me know if there is any further information I can provide. Thank you all in advance for any assistance or information you can provide!

#2 31 days ago

Putting LEDs in with the power on ? If so you may have hurt the board in the head.

LTG : )

#3 31 days ago

LTG Thank you very much for your reply! I don't think I had it on when I was doing the insert LEDs, but I do remember I had it on while I was finishing the flipper lights. Would there be any visible sign that the board fried?

#4 31 days ago
Quoted from rjd123:

Would there be any visible sign that the board fried?

No.

#5 31 days ago

Ok, thanks. I just tried the test button, which doesnt seem to work either. That seems like a pretty strong sign that the board is fried. Is there anything to do but order a new one now?

#6 31 days ago
Quoted from rjd123:

Is there anything to do but order a new one now?

Get it checked and repaired. If you don't know anyone, ChrisHibler posts here. Check with him.

Take plenty of pictures and notes to be sure you get connectors back in the correct spots and facing the right way.

#7 31 days ago

Will do, thank you very much!

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside