Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by Temecupin
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Temecupin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 11 years ago

Is it a glitch in the software or perhaps my machine when I activate guile by hitting the shot, the ball drains while I am selecting a prize, and I lose the ball. The only saving grace is if multiball is an option which means I get to use the multi as my main ball. I'm bumming out as I had a killer game going with one opponent left after guile, hit the shot and game over. Does this every time I hit guile and I hate it!

Anyone have this issue or know of it?

#3 11 years ago

Know exactly what you're talking about. chun li side works but not guiles side for the shot. . It works on that ramp, just not for the guile shot which confuses me... The solenoid test works, just not during gameplay for the guile shot... Just lets the ball drain which pisses me off.

#5 11 years ago

A094

#8 11 years ago

Time to go start checking and adjusting!

Thanks all!

#9 11 years ago

Turned out it was just an adjustment issue. The coil bracket just needed to be bent slightly to get the pin in the middle of the track. Tested and the game works perfectly. Really excited that is fixed. Nothing wrong with it at all now!

Thanks to everyone. Really appreciate this site and the members.

J

#13 11 years ago

Thanks for the extra tip. In my case this wasn't the problem. Just a coil bracket assembly needing to be bent into position. I played it last night with a buddy and every time I hit the guile shot it worked.... And at which point I acted like an idiot jumping around that my handy work(and the pinsiders help) fixed the game lol

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
2,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Marietta, GA
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Temecupin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sf2-guile-shot-wasting-ball?tu=Temecupin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.