You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

drum ba dum (resized).jpg
sg (resized).JPG
20170129_141300 (resized).jpg
#1 7 years ago

This ad has been removed from the market place.

1 week later
#2 7 years ago

bumpin...............x2...looking for the same.

I think there are a few of us looking to not recreate the wheel. If anyone has a "how to" or a list of parts they used to add an LCD to show the images please chime in.

Also, if anyone has suggestions on how to do this that's cool too. Just need some direction.

sg (resized).JPGsg (resized).JPG

#3 7 years ago

Perhaps we can make something. What is the game supposed to do and when?

Is it random cycles through pictures or is it specific ones at certain times. What exactly turns it off and on?

#4 7 years ago
Quoted from knockerlover:

....What exactly turns it off and on?

drum ba dum (resized).jpgdrum ba dum (resized).jpg

#5 7 years ago

Man that wasn't intentional.. but still funny

#7 7 years ago

it shouldn't show video that much. You have to earn it by getting all the playmates. The way that monitor is hooked up is wrong. I"ve played the original several times and it was far and few between when an image could come up on the screen

#8 7 years ago

IPDB says "Hitting the 5 letters g-i-r-l-s projects a pin-up picture on the screen in the playfield. This picture changes each time a left-side target is hit."

a raspberry pi could do this no problem, but would also be complete overkill.

#9 7 years ago

going to do some translation tonight on that video...also going to check out the standard rules.

That video mode in attract is kinda cool...

#10 7 years ago

regarding the video above that Vid posted...I used google translator for the German descriptions from the video....

With every 1 ball of a new game always automatically starts an information video, in this case it is a self-designed video with graphical clearance explanation, the video is played until the contacts GIRL on the upper playing field have been rolled over, after meeting the middle, directly over the screen Buttons, then the sexy girls. With the lighting of the signal light 2x bonus, the switching of the projector unit is also activated at the same time, the video mode becomes finished and an automatic pin up show started. If the ball leaves the field, the pin-up show only continues in the background, the challenge for the player is to meet again with the next bullet of one of the 6 targets> Jean Joy lynn susy eva < Visible, the show continues, so there is limmer what to do, it is not boring and the game is more interesting, the genius is that all possibilities of the digtal video and picture processing are open, individual design and ideas richness can be integrated, A personally compiled show simply makes mehirSpaB and gives it a special touch. The handling is simple, depending on the size of the SD card, you can have thousands of girls pose, the imagination is no limits, start video and photos can be individually personalized on the PC individually and these then simply stored on an SD card is the card itself With a handgrip in a few minutes. So you determine what even on the picture will appear, so the appropriate photo show can be adapted to the respective audience or occasion to the child quickly, just another card pure, finished.

FlipperspaB pure, with an old flipper box from the 80s, the digital technology makes it possible. - your own houseier your own wife - order perhaps even the neighbors - - your own car or luxury carriages of the neighbors - funny or boring - from soft to hardcore -

---------------------------------Play in multiplayer mode <

The projector unit is designed in such a way that the 1 player has reached the 2x bonus multiplier, the basis for the start of the automatic picture show is created, the remaining players will then benefit from this, so even the worst player comes to meet one of the 6th Picture-target in the enjoyment of a picture show, of course only optical.

The bonus of the best player has no influence on the point of the others, they must of course continue to work themselves out. Dourch this option is the common SpaFactor for all players, it counteracts the frustration of the worst player massively, because he can sigh yes now in his own game at the Madels, as the point stands quickly for numerous moments in oblivion

#11 7 years ago

Wow that really clears it up. I'd say it would be easier for us just to make it do what you want it to do, like when you light a certain mode or something. knockerlover is right, RPi and some simple software really, don't think you'd need much more. Not even as complicated as the Mike D Creech mod. I'd help design and program it if you want.

#12 7 years ago

Each time you advance the multiplier, the pics should get raunchier.

On the real game, the projector does not even turn on until you hit all the broads names on the left side.

This probably kept kids from ever seeing any tits or bush.

#13 7 years ago

and it was on a film reel. So you got what you got in the order that was on the film reel.

#14 7 years ago

"Broads".... nice.

#15 7 years ago

The sexy girl came with 3 different cassettes
You can have just the models faces on one
Boobies on the other
And Full Bush on the last option

All depending what location you put it at

I remember seing the Boobies when
I was around 15 in the Arcades
SO COOL !!

Since then I was never scared of a Boob!

Quoted from vid1900:

Each time you advance the multiplier, the pics should get raunchier.
On the real game, the projector does not even turn on until you hit all the broads names on the left side.
This probably kept kids from ever seeing any tits or bush.

3 weeks later
#16 7 years ago

Hi all,
I am working on this at the moment for a friend of mine
who has two machines he wants upgraded. The upgrade
will be a 7" lcd module which will have an sd card with
all the images on it. A custom interace board will be used
to interface to the two 6pin din connectors that are already
on the playfield. This board effectively replicates what
some of the original projector functionality does, really
protecting the lcd from pinball switch nasties. I already
have the original 190 images jpeg format so half way there.

If i did this is a kit with everything needed was wondering
what interest there is out there?

Regards,
Peter

#17 7 years ago

^ Many people will want this ^

There are a bunch of guys on RGP that have broken projectors, so I would guess they will need to be informed too

#18 7 years ago

The projector version had 3 different cassettes so this will need also a swap memory stick for different levels of nudity

blockquote cite="#3613619">The sexy girl came with 3 different cassettes
You can have just the models faces on one
Boobies on the other
And Full Bush on the last option
All depending what location you put it at
I remember seing the Boobies when
I was around 15 in the Arcades
SO COOL !!
Since then I was never scared of a Boob!

3 years later
#19 3 years ago

anyone ever come up with a solution to this? What would be nice, is to have a generic video or animation play, until you you do certain things. And then certain activities would activate a certain series of pictures. So you could set SD cards in folders, have have certain folders contain different pics depending on the activity needed to change those.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sexy-girl-lcd-kit-wanted and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.