• Latest reply 6 years ago by trueno92
  • Topic is favorited by 7 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20171223_182244 (resized).jpg
#1 6 years ago

My sexy girl cabinet has been redone and I wanted to highlight one of the best features of that machine - Ann Pennington. I didn't like the crackle finish of the original sexy girl conversion, so we started from scratch.

Note..I don't have any young kids, and was lucky enough to spend a New Year's eve at the Playboy Mansion, so this type of decor is inline with some of the other collectables around the house/garage. I put a few pics of the garage in here too.

20171223_182244 (resized).jpg20171223_182244 (resized).jpg

#2 6 years ago

Sweet pad

#3 6 years ago

Is that a No Doubt pinball in your line up?

#4 6 years ago

HO-LEEE-SHIT!!!

#5 6 years ago

A delorean next to a BTTF?! Wow! Too heavy as a topper?

#6 6 years ago

Details on the No Doubt pin please?!

#7 6 years ago
Quoted from BlueIrocGuy:

Details on the No Doubt pin please?!

Good eye!

Yes, that is a Rolling stones machine that I converted over. I used pinball browser and am 100% done with the sound (I hired a voice over person on the web to do the callouts) and the graphics are only 50% done. It is on my list... the cabinet was completely redone with No Doubt images. (my best friend is the Bass Player of No Doubt), so I have some personal ties to the band. I'll post some pictures of that soon too.

#8 6 years ago

Very nice pin and pad. Small world my first wife dated Gwen's brother.

#9 6 years ago
Quoted from acaciolo:

Good eye!
Yes, that is a Rolling stones machine that I converted over. I used pinball browser and am 100% done with the sound (I hired a voice over person on the web to do the callouts) and the graphics are only 50% done. It is on my list... the cabinet was completely redone with No Doubt images. (my best friend is the Bass Player of No Doubt), so I have some personal ties to the band. I'll post some pictures of that soon too.

Does it still have the Rolling Stones faces when the game starts?

#10 6 years ago
Quoted from Buzz:

Very nice pin and pad. Small world my first wife dated Gwen's brother.

Eric or Todd? I know Todd. super nice guy. Eric was one of the original band members

#11 6 years ago
Quoted from acaciolo:

Good eye!

Very cool! Is he going to get a copy of the pin as well? Looking forward to seeing pics of it!

#12 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Does it still have the Rolling Stones faces when the game starts?

it took my about 30 seconds to place an image in pinball browser to show a no doubt image instead and it worked great. Now I have about 100 other images to do!

#13 6 years ago
Quoted from BlueIrocGuy:

Very cool! Is he going to get a copy of the pin as well? Looking forward to seeing pics of the pin!

this is the only one...so he can only play it when it comes here for my annual halloween party! I have some cool pics of him playing. I'll start another thread on that. I think there might be a video uploaded before I changed some of the graphics. I'll check.

#14 6 years ago

here is a video of the no doubt pinball. I added mirrored sideblades which made it look 100x better.

#15 6 years ago

Fantastic collection of pinball, cars and memorabilia. Wow!

#16 6 years ago

It was Eric she dated back in the early days when they still lived at home I think. Awesome job on that pin too.

#17 6 years ago

Holly jolly!!!

#18 6 years ago

Came out great! Shame it has to be between other games. And classic cars and pinball is always a killer combo!

#19 6 years ago

Now that's a machine I could get behind.

#20 6 years ago

Nice sexy lady... but LOVE THAT DMC DEALER SIGN

#21 6 years ago
Quoted from TKDalumni:

Came out great! Shame it has to be between other games. And classic cars and pinball is always a killer combo!

I agree. I am actually thinking about getting rid of a machine just so I can open up the space and see the sides better!

#22 6 years ago
Quoted from Clnilsen:

Thanks. The sign is double sided and was quite a find. I change the transformers out to electronic to eliminate the buzz, but other than that it is original as removed from the crate when I got it (it was never installed at a dealer)

#23 6 years ago
Quoted from Clnilsen:

I agree!!!!
OP did you have that made or...

#24 6 years ago
Quoted from Travish:

Now that's a machine I could get behind.

You should see when my wife does!

#25 6 years ago
Quoted from ultimategameroom:

I agree!!!!
OP did you have that made or...

It is actually an originally DMC dealer sign still in the crate from 1980. never installed. It was quite a find on the Delorean forum. I grabbed it fast and I was totally shocked that it was brand new and double sided. It is about 12' long and really freakin heavy.

#26 6 years ago

Cool pad, pins and cars!!!

#27 6 years ago

Cool to see a fellow DeLorean owner here : ). The No Doubt machine is awesome - very well done!

I almost got the "junior" version of the sign DMCMW was selling about 4 years ago. Those were like 1/3 of the dealership signs and only one sided, but they had the stainless steel faceplate to them, and at $900 versus what the dealership signs sell for - well - I alllllllllmost bought one.

You got a rocking garage/game room. Nice collection - I'd definitely enjoy playing in a game room like that!

#28 6 years ago

Is that a flux capacitor on top of your BTTF? NICE!

#29 6 years ago

Wow, nice graphics!

#30 6 years ago
Quoted from ypurchn:

Is that a flux capacitor on top of your BTTF? NICE!

yes it is! signed by christopher lloyd. Deloreans and pinball go hand in hand.

#31 6 years ago
Quoted from acaciolo:

yes it is! signed by christopher lloyd. Deloreans and pinball go hand in hand.

Someone was at DCS 2014....: )

#32 6 years ago

Is that a '60 or '61 Nash Metropolitan?

#33 6 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Is that a '60 or '61 Nash Metropolitan?

1958 Nash Metropolitan. good eye.

#34 6 years ago

you need a 'big dick' pinball and a 'penthouse' pinball from pinballdreams

#35 6 years ago
Quoted from pascal-pinball:

you need a 'big dick' pinball and a 'penthouse' pinball from pinballdreams

I've never actually seen either for sale. if they came up..I might be tempted. Playboy and sexy girl have some special meaning though. My wife and I got to ring in New Year's eve at the playboy mansion and the playmate we got to know that night is on the 1989 machine (Ava Fabian). And I went to undergrad for a semester in Switzerland, so Sexy Girl (since it has Thun, Switzerland as its origin on it) has some meaning too.

then again, I like boobs. so they all apply.

#36 6 years ago

Nice set up. It definitely looks like your living the life you want. Congrats on that. I would be happy just having that lift.

#37 6 years ago

awesome! looks great. nice gameroom too

#38 6 years ago
Quoted from PinLen83:

HO-LEEE-SHIT!!!

What he said!

#39 6 years ago

Can't believe no one has mentioned the Big Bang Bar in that last pic yet. Man, talk about man cave of the year.

#40 6 years ago
Quoted from KOAmps:

Can't believe no one has mentioned the Big Bang Bar in that last pic yet. Man, talk about man cave of the year.

you guys don’t miss a detail! if any of you are near allentown, PA, you are always welcome to stop by.

tony

#41 6 years ago
Quoted from acaciolo:

1958 Nash Metropolitan. good eye.

35 years ago a local salvage yard was shutting down and I stumbled into a boat load of Metro parts and pretty much cleaned him out. I sold a lot of parts to Metropolitan Pit Stop. That guy was the easiest sale I ever made: I told him I had this part or that part. He asked how much. I gave price and he said "sold". He never tried to talk me down. Just kept saying "sold". Some of my parts might be on your Metro

I had a '57 and a '60. I was not aware the '58s had the trunk lid.

#42 6 years ago

Incredible and beautiful collection/room.

1 week later
#43 6 years ago

Fak, i also got 2 vintage bianchis in my game room...

But mine is a basement... and way shitty compared to that..

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 22.50
$ 8.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sexy-girl-cabinet-nsfw?hl=acaciolo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.