(Topic ID: 150666)

Sevierville TN Auction Feb 20th - possible game transport

By jrkitty

8 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 8 years ago

I am planning to leave very early in the morning on Friday Feb 18 and drive to Sevierville TN for the auction. If you need a game transported (one-way) to or from the auction site, please let me know and I may be able to help you as I have done for some in the past. My transport fee is reasonable.

I cannot enter items into the auction for you, nor can I purchase items for you, but I can haul your game and meet your buyer or seller at the auction parking lot and transfer your game.

I am located just off I-81 in WV, about 70 miles from DC or Baltimore. You must bring or pickup your game from my shop in Martinsburg WV. Send me a pm if interested.

#2 8 years ago

I live in Sevierville! what is this? a pin auction?

#4 8 years ago
    Quoted from Ckykedworld:

I live in Sevierville! what is this? a pin auction?

It's pretty cool. Decent deals on some vids but most of the pins went for outrageous prices at the one I went to. That being said, if I have cash in hand I'll probably be there lol.

#5 8 years ago

Wish it was closer. I really want a claw game. If anyone goes that lives near Memphis, I'll pay a service and transport fee for the help. PM me

#6 8 years ago

It is behind the wilderness lodge. It last forever and they do the pins last. Pretty cool day. I got to talk to a bunch of good people who lived pinball so that's always fun

#7 8 years ago

This is actually a really smart auction (not for us pinsiders). Sevierville/Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge is a huge resort cabin town, and almost every decent cabin has some sort of game room in it. Heck, that area may have the largest concentration of residential arcade games in the country. Homeowners wanting to add an extra level of attractiveness to their property will likely pay a premium and won't have a clue on actual worth.

#8 8 years ago
    Quoted from wxforecaster:

This is actually a really smart auction (not for us pinsiders). Sevierville/Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge is a huge resort cabin town, and almost every decent cabin has some sort of game room in it. Heck, that area may have the largest concentration of residential arcade games in the country. Homeowners wanting to add an extra level of attractiveness to their property will likely pay a premium and won't have a clue on actual worth.

Very true. I live in Knoxville and own a 7BR cabin on the Gatlinburg overnight rental market. I'd daresay a lot are very clueless. I don't know if I've ever heard of a great deal being had at the auction for pins (I think some other stuff can be fairly reasonable). I have an old Nintendo 64 in my cabin only. Certainly not going to put a pin in it that would have potential maintenance issues. Maybe I'll put a JAMA multicade in it someday but they are really expensive around here and I don't want to take the time/effort to do one myself.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sevierville-tn-auction-feb-20th-possible-game-transport and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.