(Topic ID: 259094)

Sevierville Tn Auction

By jagaho11

4 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 4 years ago

Went to the Sevierville Tn Auction last Saturday. Not very many pins but had three higher end pins 1: Star Trek Pro 2: Houdini and 3: AC/DC Back in Black 81of300. All of these looked really good very little abuse of cabinet and not a lot of ware in playfield just needed cleaning & waxing. The StarTrek brought around 4500 the Houdini brought around 5800 the AC/DC brought 7700.
    Sorry about the approx on StarTrek and Houdini should have wrote down price( thought I would remember) But I am sure about the AC/DC. And I am pretty sure these went to a new owner. The same guy bought all three.
    Seems to me like average pins bring full money or more and higher end pins sell well worth the money. I thought the AC/DC was a very good buy (if you can say a pin for the price of a car is a good buy) Jim

#2 4 years ago
    Quoted from jagaho11:

Went to the Sevierville Tn Auction last Saturday. Not very many pins but had three higher end pins 1: Star Trek Pro 2: Houdini and 3: AC/DC Back in Black 81of300. All of these looked really good very little abuse of cabinet and not a lot of ware in playfield just needed cleaning & waxing. The StarTrek brought around 4500 the Houdini brought around 5800 the AC/DC brought 7700.
    Sorry about the approx on StarTrek and Houdini should have wrote down price( thought I would remember) But I am sure about the AC/DC. And I am pretty sure these went to a new owner. The same guy bought all three.
    Seems to me like average pins bring full money or more and higher end pins sell well worth the money. I thought the AC/DC was a very good buy (if you can say a pin for the price of a car is a good buy) Jim

I was interested in the ACDC but it was heavily routed with wear, and at 8k I didn't think it was that great of a deal. Disappointed at the amount of inventory there but with it being so close to the last one I'm not surprised at the lack of items. Hit or miss for sure at the auctions.

#3 4 years ago

Where sure was not much there as far as pins. You think the AC/DC was routed? I could not find hardly a mark on the cabinet and the playfield was dirty but I thought looked pretty good

Quoted from jake35:

I was interested in the ACDC but it was heavily routed with wear, and at 8k I didn't think it was that great of a deal. Disappointed at the amount of inventory there but with it being so close to the last one I'm not surprised at the lack of items. Hit or miss for sure at the auctions.Where sure was not much there as far as pins. You think the AC/DC was routed? I could not find hardly a mark on the cabinet and the playfield was dirty but I thought looked pretty good.......

#4 4 years ago
    Quoted from jagaho11:

Where sure was not much there as far as pins. You think the AC/DC was routed? I could not find hardly a mark on the cabinet and the playfield was dirty but I thought looked pretty good

Yep. Came from the space needle.

#5 4 years ago

yeah scott wright bought them all, has them on fb for sale now. was there a champion pub there too?

#6 4 years ago

do not remember a Champion Pub. I am not on FB. just curious as to what he is asking do you know?

#7 4 years ago

5875 for Houdini

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sevierville-tn-auction-1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.