image-689.jpg
image-938.jpg
image-79.jpg
image-885.jpg
image-253.jpg
image-500.jpg
image-943.jpg
image-335.jpg

There are 75 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 9 years ago

Well, feel free to call me crazy. We all know it wouldn't be the first time. But I already know I'm going to want to buy the Walking Dead game when it comes out. I've spent a good chunk of money on new games this year. Therefore, I want to actually sell enough to raise money this time. And sometimes it takes a little while to make some sales. Anyways, I just added the following games to the marketplace:

Flintstones - $SOLD!!!
Game was fully shopped last year to include a new DMD. Plays great and is still nice and clean. I have the alternate and original translites as well as the cartoon overlay which I have not installed. No LEDs installed. Plays 100%.

Terminator 3 - $2,650 <- Reduced to $2,500 <- Pending
I just bought this one and I'm not fully attached to it yet. Upgraded the rom to 4.0. The game is very sharp and I do not see a single blemish on it anywhere. Undocumented HUO. Obviously plays 100%.

Last Action Hero - $SOLD!!!
The game was disassembled and cleaned earlier this year but a few rubbers were missed. It has a few LEDs but isn't overloaded with them. Plays very nice. 100%. Good DMD.

Lethal Weapon 3 - $SOLD!!!
Player's condition game. No real playfield wear though but the cabinet is missing the front decal, has flipper button wear and the upper box has mismatched paint. The far right line in the DMD is out. The actual game plays 100% though. Could use a minor cleaning.

WWF Royal Rumble - $SOLD!!!
This is the only game I ever bought off of eBay and luckly it was in good shape! It is unshopped though and needs some new rubbers throughout. I added a few LEDs. It also has numerous WWE "rumblerz" toys that I attached to it. Some of you may like that, some may be indifferent and some may hate that. I never really intended on selling this one but I figure if I am listing a bunch of games... may as well give it a go. *update* I remembered when taking pictures - the left side (as you face the game) of the backbox GI is out. All the other lights and flashers are fine.

I can email pictures and will work on adding a battery of each tomorrow.

Post edited by Stack15: Added more T3 details

#2 9 years ago

I think everyone forgot to wish me good luck with the sale(s).

#3 9 years ago

GLWS

#4 9 years ago

Good luck with the sales get em sold quick so I can come play walking dead then again if it looks like its any good I might just have to buy one myself

#5 9 years ago

You need to PM PorkchopExpress about that LAH. He's still looking for one and has put a few 'wanted to buy' posts up about it since I got mine.

I need to look into LW3 and see if it would look good in my DE/Sega room.

#7 9 years ago

LW3 would be a GREAT pairing with LAH! I had both, and they are a great combo..

#9 9 years ago

I live near John and I will probably be heading to the TN Auction the first weekend in September if that helps anyone with delivery.

Bob

#10 9 years ago

Bob- when/where is the TN auction? I was just sitting here thinking that I had no way to get the LW3 to me so I didn't need to worry about it, then you post that. lol Still not sure, I don't need to be spending the $ and have never even seen a LW3, but there's literally nothing around me for sale that cheap so it is tempting.

#11 9 years ago

Thanks Bob. Shipping is fine. I have done it before a few times. I really want to buy the walking dead pin but I need to be responsible and sell some to pay for it.

I believe I have responded to the PMs.

image-685.jpgimage-685.jpg image-697.jpgimage-697.jpg image-797.jpgimage-797.jpg image-335.jpgimage-335.jpg image-943.jpgimage-943.jpg
#13 9 years ago

I just got my 2nd LW3, at that price worth it all day long! You can still order the black lock bar for it from pinball life as mine was dented pretty bad and got a new one..

If your in the area, do not hesitate, just fast, high scoring fun!

#14 9 years ago

T3 looks like a toy pin next to the data east pins lol

#15 9 years ago

Stack is a great seller I have bought plenty of pins from him !!!

#16 9 years ago

Good luck with your sale.

#17 9 years ago

Blondetall,
The TN auction is on Sept 6. Also, I probably have a black lock bar if you get the LW3. Great game for the $, I have owned a few of them.

Bob

#18 9 years ago

Here are the pictures:

Last Action Hero - http://tinyurl.com/mq43qst

Lethal Weapon 3 - http://tinyurl.com/pg9k8az

WWF - http://tinyurl.com/qf8kwcp - curious if people love or hate my rumberz

Terminator 3 - http://tinyurl.com/lgkxn4m

Flintstones - http://tinyurl.com/nv7rgld

Post edited by Stack15: Added: Flintstones

#19 9 years ago
Quoted from tpn2011:

T3 looks like a toy pin next to the data east pins lol

Yeah I know! I keep thinking it is a mini-size game or something.

#20 9 years ago
Quoted from tpn2011:

Stack is a great seller I have bought plenty of pins from him !!!

Thanks... I've gotten overwhelmed and turned around in circles with IMs on LAH and LW3.

Turned down an offer on T3. Still need to do pictures on Flintstones...

#21 9 years ago

Bob- I PMed you back. Thanks so much for the offer, but I am going to be a responsible adult for now and pay medical bills instead. Which is no fun, so someone please buy that LW3 so I can stop worrying about it.

I haven't bought directly from Stack, but he's a great guy that helped me hunt down a LAH of my own, contact the seller on my behalf, get me info, etc. Buy with confidence, and buy now so the guy can get his dream pin funds.

#22 9 years ago

Last Action Hero and WWF are pending.

#23 9 years ago

Do you ever get over to Savannah? I can ship out of there.

rd

#24 9 years ago

is it me or does LW3 look like a widebody ? i know its not.. but sure is deceiving me. must be angle of pic.
(4 pins together)

#25 9 years ago

Savannah isn't out of the question. I believe it is three hours each way from me. I don't know anything about international shipping though. And I can only move one game at a time in my vehicle. So that probably kills whatever idea. Sorry.

#26 9 years ago
Quoted from ledge:

is it me or does LW3 look like a widebody ? i know its not.. but sure is deceiving me. must be angle of pic.
(4 pins together)

You're right! It does and it is not. Weird.

#27 9 years ago
Quoted from Stack15:

Here are the pictures:
Last Action Hero - http://tinyurl.com/mq43qst
Lethal Weapon 3 - http://tinyurl.com/pg9k8az
WWF - http://tinyurl.com/qf8kwcp - curious if people love or hate my rumberz
Terminator 3 - http://tinyurl.com/lgkxn4m

I love the Rumblerz for this machine as they seem to be the perfect size, but I prefer the ones that are actually featured on the playfield/backglass. I think I have most of the older ones on mine, I wish they made more though. I think they call them 'Legends' or something.

#28 9 years ago
Quoted from Stack15:

Savannah isn't out of the question. I believe it is three hours each way from me. I don't know anything about international shipping though. And I can only move one game at a time in my vehicle. So that probably kills whatever idea. Sorry.

Still waiting for Fred Flintstone pics.

rd

#29 9 years ago

Somebody buy the T3 from this great seller.

Just got one myself - AWESOME game! Lots of fun, DMD, toys, Steve Ritchie, etc. etc. A steal at that price.

#30 9 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Still waiting for Fred Flintstone pics.

rd

Dang my bad! I will get them posted before I go to bed.

#31 9 years ago

Flintstones Pictures are up!

http://tinyurl.com/nv7rgld

#32 9 years ago
Quoted from Dbaum88:

Somebody buy the T3 from this great seller.
A steal at that price.

.... is this the year T3 finally pops up in price?? If so, such a shame - been a great "sleeper" pin for a long time. Glad I got mine when I did .

#33 9 years ago

LW3 is pending.

#34 9 years ago

LW3 sold!

image-500.jpgimage-500.jpg
#35 9 years ago

Just bought the LW3 from Stack15. Great seller love the machine. It was hard to stop playing and go to work this morning. .

#36 9 years ago
Quoted from ahaigh:

Just bought the LW3 from Stack15. Great seller love the machine. It was hard to stop playing and go to work this morning. .

You did the right thing - as in bought a good starter pin from a collector who takes pride in his pins and the pinball hobby in general. Enjoy!

#37 9 years ago

Yay! I'm glad that ahaigh got it. It looks like it's the first pin in that house, and I'm glad that I passed on it so that it could go somewhere it gets more attention than it would have in my house these days. Enjoy it!

#38 9 years ago

Would be all over the T3 if it were local!!! TWD has also put a temp freeze on my wallet as well as probably many others

#39 9 years ago

Thanks. T3 is a pretty good game. I really can't decide if I like T3 or Flintstones better. Thus they are both for sale. Once (if) one of them sells, the other will be off the market. That's the plan anyway.

#40 9 years ago

Flintstones is pending... trying to figure out some shipping. T3 is still available if anyone wants it.

#41 9 years ago
Quoted from Stack15:

Flintstones is pending... trying to figure out some shipping. T3 is still available if anyone wants it.

So you made it.

#42 9 years ago

If pending dollars count, then yes I did. If actual dollars count, then I am way short.

A few trips need to be made. If anyone happens to be driving from Macon to Savannah during the week with an ETA in Savannah prior to 4pm let me know. That's the hurdle with Flintstones at the moment.

#43 9 years ago
Quoted from Stack15:

If pending dollars count, then yes I did. If actual dollars count, then I am way short.
A few trips need to be made. If anyone happens to be driving from Macon to Savannah during the week with an ETA in Savannah prior to 4pm let me know. That's the hurdle with Flintstones at the moment.

Help RD get his Flintstones to the depot.

The depot is open 8am to 4.30pm Monday - Friday ... It's in Savannah.

Anytime in the next few weeks is fine ... And there's some cash for doing it so you can go get a nice steak dinner on the way back

Let me or Stack know if anyone can help us out.

Cheers!
rd

#44 9 years ago

Just sent you a message. Should be all set for the last Friday of the month.

#45 9 years ago

Recap:

LW3 = SOLD
FS = Pending
LAH = Still Pending
WWF = Still Pending
T3 = Available @ $2,500

I have waiting lists a few people deep for LAH and WWF.

#46 9 years ago
Quoted from Stack15:

Recap:
LW3 = SOLD
FS = Pending
LAH = Still Pending
WWF = Still Pending
T3 = Available @ $2,500
I have waiting lists a few people deep for LAH and WWF.

Good sounds like you have a busy weekend of sales ahead

#47 9 years ago

Nope... no contact from the LAH/WWF buyer... two weekends of holding - zero scheduled pickups and zero actual pickups.

#48 9 years ago

Ever watch "Who wants to be a millionaire?" I'm asking the audience.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/poll-how-long-do-you-hold-a-game-for-a-buyer#post-1884160

#49 9 years ago

Why in the world havent these games sold already?

#50 9 years ago

I have waiting lists six people deep on LAH and four deep on WWF. They haven't been sold because I tell everyone they are pending.

T3 has had offers of $1,000, $1,700, $1,800, $2,000 and $2,100. I turned all of those down. Note to pinsiders - don't offer someone with a little blue number over 1, games over 5 and a little red heart by their names...don't offer them less than half of their asking prices... that's just a waste of time.

There are 75 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/several-games-for-sale-middle-georgia and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.