(Topic ID: 65265)

SEVEN DAYS TO GO and York Show (White Rose Gameroom Show) will finally be here!

By too-many-pins

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 115 posts
  • 38 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by jrrdw
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

PA120070.JPG
    IMG_20131012_175744_086.jpg

There are 115 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.
    #1 10 years ago

I have been waiting months to be able to say this - we are now only a week away from my favorite show being open to the public. I know technically show starts Thursday afternoon (for set up) but 10 AM next Friday is when show actually opens to the public!

Hoping for the best York ever - new management - lots of new people coming into the hobby - some great new titles from Stern & Jersey Jack what more could we ask for!

How many Pinsides are headed to York - sign in please!

#2 10 years ago

:applause:I'll be there I am super excited as well. Feel free to stop by the WWFRR or shoot me a text I will be there both days and my number will be on the machine.

#3 10 years ago

I will be there.

#4 10 years ago

count me in...all day Saturday!!!

#5 10 years ago

I'll be there the entire time.

#6 10 years ago

be there friday

#7 10 years ago

My husband & I will be there Friday!

#8 10 years ago

Anyone have a JM to sell?

#9 10 years ago

I'll be there all day Saturday...hoping to find some parts for the LW3 I just picked up..

#10 10 years ago

In For Saturday! And Looking To Buy....

#11 10 years ago

I'll be there at 0900 on Saturday! Looking forward to seeing you Jester as well as all the other Pinsiders!

#12 10 years ago

I'm there friday all day....

#13 10 years ago

I'll be there Friday........

#14 10 years ago

Friday all day with an F14 to sell. My buddy is bringing a w?d.

#15 10 years ago

will there be snacks?

i'll be there friday... length of time to be determined by how long it takes me to buy some leds, wander through the fleamarket and number of em's in the free play area...

#16 10 years ago

I was actually thinking about setting up a small grill outside (someone, i have charcoal not a small grill ) - the weather is usually *beautiful* (unfortunately!!) and being inside all day is kinda depressing!!! We could do a pinside bbq, everyone bring something!

Whattya think? (And if it rains......,um.........???)

-Nate

#17 10 years ago

Will have Taxi with me if anyone wants it...

#18 10 years ago

I'll bring the chips!

#19 10 years ago
    Quoted from Pinball_Nate:

I was actually thinking about setting up a small grill outside (someone, i have charcoal not a small grill ) - the weather is usually *beautiful* (unfortunately!!) and being inside all day is kinda depressing!!! We could do a pinside bbq, everyone bring something!
    Whattya think? (And if it rains......,um.........???)
    -Nate

Sounds like a great idea to have a pinside get together that involves food. What day.. Saturday? I could definitely bring something...how about hot dogs?

#20 10 years ago

Would have to be Friday, only day I'll be there, but of course, you guys can do it on Sat - remember, we need a small grill too!!

-Nate

#21 10 years ago

There is a problem with the cookout idea. The fairgrounds doesn't allow open flame on the grounds. They stopped the WV Pinball club either last year or the previous year from cooking out. While I like the idea, please don't do it! After security shuts your cookout down, they will come looking for the promoters of the show and suggest that we keep a better eye on what is going on at the show. We have a good relationship with the Fairgrounds, please help us to keep it that way by obeying their rules.

#22 10 years ago

I'll be there Friday and Saturday! Looking forward to it...

Chris Bucci

#23 10 years ago

Just saw the free game is Silver Slugger - good choice!

#24 10 years ago

Awww, shucks, ok, nix the grill and bring cold cuts, chips, drinks, desserts!!! I still think a place to meet around 1pm for lunch would be a good idea. I could bring my Ravens flag so you can find me at my car!!! (And I'll have a Pinside ID badge on my side).

-Nate

#25 10 years ago

I'll be there Saturday and would definitely be up for meeting up with other Pinsiders. Looking forward to having a great time.

#26 10 years ago

Will the cat club be there?

#27 10 years ago

Awww, shucks, ok, nix the grill and bring cold cuts, chips, drinks, desserts!!! I still think a place to meet around 1pm for lunch would be a good idea. I could bring my Ravens flag so you can find me at my car!!! (And I'll have a Pinside ID badge on my side).
    -Nate

keg?

#28 10 years ago

Pb lifters will be there our 8th year going strong stop by and say hi. Show specials. Support your vendors.

#29 10 years ago

If you're haulin'

#30 10 years ago
    Quoted from Pinphila:

Will the cat club be there?

Really? hahaha......

#31 10 years ago

I can't wait for Friday. Looking for a nice fishtales.

72 and sunny right now for Friday - woo hoo

#32 10 years ago

No cat event this year from what I have read. Weekend before or weekend after but I don't remember which - I just know it doesn't fall on the same weekend this year.

#33 10 years ago

That's right no cats this year. But the RV club will also be there. If it were up to me, I would have the Pumpkin Chuckin people are there at the same time. Those things are awesome to watch in action.

#34 10 years ago

Can someone post the for sale lists please? There are 2 correct?

#35 10 years ago

Pretty sure that I'm coming Fri and Sat with my brother who has joined me as a NYC pinball operator. Go Val ! ( yup, that's his name )
    Al

#36 10 years ago

Does coin taker 20% discount apply at the York show?

#38 10 years ago

We'll be there both days, looking forward to it and hopefully taking home some new machines....

#39 10 years ago

I will be there both days, would love to meet some fellow pinsiders.

I am bringing 2 sheets of reg size JJP Invisiglass for sale.
    New in box, 295.$ ea. No shipping no tax.

#40 10 years ago

I will be there! I will have some EMs in the free play area. Also have some for sale/ trade including:
    Gottlieb Queen of Diamonds
    Gottlieb Super Spin

#41 10 years ago

I'll be there Friday...

#42 10 years ago

-Nate

Hooters is right down the street.

#43 10 years ago
    Quoted from jackal2001:

Hooters is right down the street.

Hooters in York closed a good while back.

#44 10 years ago

My wife, a pal from work, and I will be there Friday. None have us have ever been to the York show before. Pretty excited about going.

#45 10 years ago

I'm bringing a pound of Roast Beef, loaf of bread, mustard, chips and beer.

Stop by for a sandwich around 1pm!!

#46 10 years ago

Planning on being there Saturday...

#47 10 years ago

On Friday from 5pm-9pm there's a food truck pow-wow in downtown York. Some 15 different trucks... and beer.

http://foodstruckyork.com/

#48 10 years ago

Is there any good places around there to eat on Saturday? I found a pizzeria around there last year that was pretty good but I wouldn't say it was close.

#49 10 years ago
    Quoted from Blackjacker:

On Friday from 5pm-9pm there's a food truck pow-wow in downtown York. Some 15 different trucks... and beer.
    http://foodstruckyork.com/

oh boy... a roach coach convention!

There are 115 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/seven-days-to-go-and-york-show-white-rose-gameroom-show-will-finally-be-here and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.