• Yes, but not right now 0 votes
  • Yes, but I don't have a manual either 1 vote
    100%
  • Yes, but your dum, you could have three EMs for that price 0 votes
  • No. 0 votes
  • Yes. 0 votes

(Multiple choice - 1 vote)

#1 69 days ago

Anyone got a manual for Lights...Camera...Action! ? I have one available in league but I need to disable the catch-up feature. Need to know which setting it is and if there is a special sequence for changing settings on the Gottlieb System 3 games.

#2 69 days ago

PM sent!

But for public record, to enter adjustment settings on early System 3 games, press the test button inside the coin door *quickly* (it’s a little red button on the left side of the cabinet right near the volume pot) then press the left black button under the plunger. Then press the test button again to enter adjustments. You scroll through the adjustments by pressing the test button. Catch up is adjustment #43. Press the left and right black buttons under the plunger to change the setting.

Slam tilt or power reset the game to save the settings and exit.

Edit: if you press the red button in the coin door too “slowly” and you enter the memory test, you’ll have to reset the game and try again. It’s a little finicky.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside