4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by o-din
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

#1 4 years ago

Signs a five year $200 million deal with NBC. That once competive and cutting edge network Fox continues to go down the tubes by losing one of it's brightest stars and best assets.

Looks like perhaps there might be at least one last season of The Orville on Fox though. Not sure how up to date that info is.

#2 4 years ago

Read something that Family Guy, etc. will stay on Fox. He’s writing new shows for NBC.

#3 4 years ago
Quoted from YZRider926:

Read something that Family Guy, etc. will stay on Fox.

As if that show hasn't already run it's course. lol.

#4 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Looks like perhaps there might be at least one last season of The Orville on Fox though. Not sure how up to date that info is.

Unless it changed recently, Orville will be on Hulu now. Season three is planned to be released .. I believe a year from now. Dec 2020/Jan 2021.

Quoted from o-din:

As if that show hasn't already run it's course. lol.

And yeah, I'm a big FG fan, but it's ready to be put to sleep. (Like the Simpsons, 15 years ago.)

#5 4 years ago

Seth has had a good run of the toons different series. !

#6 4 years ago

I'm looking forward to Fox losing it's NFL package too. But they can keep Buck and Aikman. lol.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/seth-mcfarlane-bails-from-fox and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.