(Topic ID: 290884)

Service and Repair in idaho Falls Area??

By GraySaint2006

3 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 3 years ago

I want to give a small business-person some work. Does anybody know someone trustworthy in the Idaho Falls Area that likes money and can do a House call? Apparently the Lone one here in Idaho falls that advertises (Yellowstone Specialty Group) doesn't like either.

I just got a Pinbot and I could use a little professional help on it. Basically I am looking For someone to do a tuneup like: check and repair all switches, targets, solenoids and lights,lube the shooter and wax the playfield. I do have an issue with the left ramp not popping-up like it should (seems stuck but the solenoid seems OK..) and the switch under it for the energy transfer score not registering hits. The main board is good for being a home use pin since 1997, and whoever sold it to the previous owners I bought it from, sold it without the batteries in it, so no leakage.

Basically I would like to make it more playable at this point and save major restoration for another time. But if the Price was right, I can lay hold of the plastics, rubbers and an Outside Edge Hardtop and can also barter a few Non-pinball things with you to do a Full Shop-job. I am basically open to offers. The only caveat is that it MUST BE DONE On Location, cause I am not able to help you lift it down stairs and I hate Scammers, so I will be checking references... ON the plus side, I will also Buy Lunch within reason, (sorry no beer, we are a LDS dry house) and I won't be leaning over your shoulder asking stupid questions, cause I work days as a work from home CS Phone Agent. Don't worry about Covid-19, my family is certified by the health department to have had it almost a month ago.

So if y'all know someone OR ARE the someone that I am looking for, PM Me or respond below.

#2 3 years ago

Bump...

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/service-and-repair-in-idaho-falls-area and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.