(Topic ID: 203480)

Serious Buyer or Tire Kicker? How do you tell?

By cottonm4

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 82 posts
  • 47 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Quadrat
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Mel.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sunmonkeyaz.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#68 6 years ago

I’ve only bought and sold a few but if I show up to buy I have the money and if we work it out I buy it. When I’ve sold I don’t get the guys that show up and offer but don’t have the money. I was patient with one guy who came by and looked the game over and we agreed on a price and he said he’d come back after work to get it. Of course something came up so we agreed on the weekend. He couldn’t make it. I called him during the next week and asked when he could come by and he said he was out of town for a couple weeks and he understood if it was gone when he came back. I gave him a shot because he was first but after that I went to the next guy and sold it.
    If he would have said he needed a couple weeks to get the money or some explanation it would’ve been fine. I was in no hurry to get rid of it. But I don’t like the mind games. That’s been the worst for me but other guys say they’ll come and never show up. It’s not that hard to be honest with someone.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sunmonkeyaz.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/serious-buyer-or-tire-kicker-how-do-you-tell-1?tu=sunmonkeyaz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.