(Topic ID: 184629)

Serial Numbers On a Bally Silverball Mania

By loghome895

7 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider loghome895.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 7 years ago

Greetings!

I am getting a complete restoration done for a Bally Silverball Mania. (Mint) Should I get the serial numbers removed on the back box and cabient?? Or should I leave them there? Does this make a difference when restoreing a pin? I'am getting the work done from Jeff the Pinball Pimp. Thanks for any input! SCOTT

#5 7 years ago

Looks like the keep it's have the vote so far!........ I see alot of pins that are restored and folks sand off the numbers. I guess it's easy for the person just to sand over the numbers then to keep them on. Since I do want a mint restored pin it does make sense to keep them on to me to. I just wanted to get other view points from folks.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider loghome895.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/serial-numbers-on-a-bally-silverball-mania?tu=loghome895 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.