(Topic ID: 100874)

SERGIO GUSTAVO - Now you will know the rest of the STORY

By ClassicArcades

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

fedback 4.jpg
    fedback2-979.jpg
    fedback jeff.jpg
    Would you believe.png
    more cowbell.gif
    jeff 7.jpg
    images.jpeg
    ibtlgif.gif
    IBTL cat.jpg
    image-405.jpg
    Vengencecat.jpg
    th-264.jpeg
    bigi r2d2.jpg
    jeff 7.jpg
    th-2-820.jpeg
    giphy.gif

This topic is closed.

There are 122 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
    #101 9 years ago

Well presented and written, Marton. Welcome to Pinside.

#102 9 years ago
    Quoted from captainadam_21:

Huh? The OP sold Sergio $750 worth of pinball items. Sergio then gets the items, files a paypal claim against the OP, Sergia gets refunded his money and then Sergio sends back a box full of junk instead of the pinball items he purchased. So basically Sergio got $750 worth of free parts and the OP gave away a $750 worth of stuff and got a box of junk as payment.

Ok, sorry didn't read so well whole topic.
    Nothing to add. Not my case to arque here

#103 9 years ago

Feliz Navidad!

#104 9 years ago

Not sure who t believe here!

ibtlgif.gifibtlgif.gif
    #105 9 years ago

images.jpegimages.jpeg

#106 9 years ago
    Quoted from Nappis:

Ok, sorry didn't read so well whole topic

No problem. I think the thread needed a quick summary of the issues at hand.

#107 9 years ago
    Quoted from Marton:

I don't like to be affected by this and have sellers that would not sell parts to me because I am in Argentina.

People don't know if you are just another alias for Gaucho Pinball or one of the others so they would rather not take the chance.
    Dealing with international sales is a big enough PIA, add in the problem that you might be dealing with one of the well known thieves makes it more bother than it is worth.

#109 9 years ago
    Quoted from Nappis:

Ok, sorry didn't read so well whole topic.
    Nothing to add. Not my case to arque here

this post is a kidding was only 75 usd and a claim in right place in the right time , jeff lost the fight for try to rip off a customer of ebay sending trash nothing more and try to make more bigger the donut a bunch of lies to a bad seller who has run out of arguments ..a wasted of time post about this case anybody know the kind of person are jeff just look info on google , guys this is not the firts time ! not the last ! good night ! if you love the fiction go ! to cinema ! or rent a blu ray movie ! jeff 7.jpgjeff 7.jpg

#110 9 years ago
    Quoted from tracelifter:

People don't know if you are just another alias for Gaucho Pinball or one of the others so they would rather not take the chance.
    Dealing with international sales is a big enough PIA, add in the problem that you might be dealing with one of the well known thieves makes it more bother than it is worth.

Marton is a great guy dont confuse , gaucho pinball is only fernando bigi / oscar saidon with seudo name gabriel campos ,look into mr pinball blacklist is there all information about this 2 crooks ! in argentina living good people and honest too , a shame pinside leave make this kind of post ,staining the image of a buyer who did things right, jeff lost for wanting scam that is the only truth it was only 75 ! nobody form argentina spend more of 100 usd in classic arcades for the simply reason nobody believe in the honesty of this seller just check google ,go out to the forums and post liars out of the forums there is life, do not be so naive

#111 9 years ago

So will you post your invoice from Marco Specialties ?

#112 9 years ago
    Quoted from SergioMoon80s:

Marton is a great guy dont confuse , gaucho pinball is only fernando bigi / oscar saidon with seudo name gabriel campos ,look into mr pinball blacklist is there all information about this 2 crooks ! in argentina living good people and honest too , a shame pinside leave make this kind of post ,staining the image of a buyer who did things right, jeff lost for wanting scam that is the only truth it was only 75 ! nobody form argentina spend more of 100 usd in classic arcades for the simply reason nobody believe in the honesty of this seller just check google ,go out to the forums and post liars out of the forums there is life, do not be so naive

#113 9 years ago

#114 9 years ago

#115 9 years ago

#116 9 years ago

I think this thread needs more cowbell

more cowbell.gifmore cowbell.gif
    #117 9 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

So will you post your invoice from Marco Specialties ?

#118 9 years ago

Would you believe.pngWould you believe.png

#119 9 years ago
    Quoted from PismoArcade:

I clicked on this thread thinking it was an obscure Paul Harvey story.

Ha! Yeah, me too! Maybe some kind of history on pinball.

I'm having trouble figuring out who the real bad guy is in all of this!

#120 9 years ago

fedback jeff.jpgfedback jeff.jpgfedback jeff.jpgfedback jeff.jpg

#121 9 years ago

Jeff are wrong i not gaucho pinball im looking all old dates and mails from jeff and i share with you people , i inocent , he try to rip me off on ebya sending bad items that's all guacho pinball is another person gabriel Y fernando not me , i ting for this jeff is more hungry with me he complete lost your mind when believe im this crook i send all screenshot about this case , im looking for old invoice too from marco and classic arcades

fedback2-979.jpgfedback2-979.jpg
    #122 9 years ago

original paypal invoice from classic arcades when payment was ready , Now can see is not 750 usd is just 76 usd , how can you see nothing to hide just the true ! once again im not gaucho pinball ! this is fernando bigi i can sahre information about this person , mail facebook address , twitter , mail and new paypal acount and close acount on ebay and active acount too dont mistake i ust a pinball collector not the crook all believe i am fedback 4.jpgfedback 4.jpg

There are 122 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sergio-gustavo-now-you-will-now-the-rest-of-the-story/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.