Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 217 posts
  • 107 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by pinwillie
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

buzz.png
    ie.jpg
    pinsideimage.JPG
    291787.png
    smartass.png
    pinside1970.PNG
    patat-met.jpg
    wrong rating #.png
    image.jpg
    date and time stamp 2.jpg
    date and time stamp 1.jpg
    Bug in Search Posts - 44 years.jpg
    Market.PNG
    market-place-back-to-how-it-used-to-be.jpg
    Karma.png
    Capture1.PNG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider john_i.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#182 9 years ago

I like the updates thanks for all the hard work. One bug I have found is with my "Posts by John_I" page in my profile. It doesn't seem to have the latest thread that I posted in. I often go to this list because it is an easy way to keep track of threads I have posted in all in one list.

Edit: it is not the latest thread missing. This thread is missing from the list too along with the "Help the Children and WIN a NEW STERN" thread.

#184 9 years ago
    Quoted from pinball_faz:

John,
    I think I've run into this before. Look at the URL. Is it something like this:
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/profile/john_i#/2/92922
    That sends you to posts starting at Page #2. Not sure the exact situations it happens, but it can be maddening. I think it happens when you select a thread and back out after an auto-update. I created that URL and that situation after a few minutes. Loose the "2/92922" and you should see your latest posts.
    Just a thought,
    faz

I'm going to the same spot I have bookmarked. Noticed the same thing on my Android phone. It shows a lot of my latest posts but certain threads don't seem to get flagged for the list.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/profile/john_i

#187 9 years ago
    Quoted from robin:

Could it be stickied threads that are missing from your list?

The two that seem to be missing are this one and the "Help the Children and WIN a NEW STERN" thread. Just noticed the Pinside t-shirt thread too. Are all these stickied?

#195 9 years ago
    Quoted from robin:

Yes, this was indeed a bug, stickies were not showing. Fixed!

Good job. Appears to be working correctly now. Thanks!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider john_i.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sepember-18-update?tu=john_i and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.