Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 217 posts
  • 107 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by pinwillie
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

buzz.png
    ie.jpg
    pinsideimage.JPG
    291787.png
    smartass.png
    pinside1970.PNG
    patat-met.jpg
    wrong rating #.png
    image.jpg
    date and time stamp 2.jpg
    date and time stamp 1.jpg
    Bug in Search Posts - 44 years.jpg
    Market.PNG
    market-place-back-to-how-it-used-to-be.jpg
    Karma.png
    Capture1.PNG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dcfan.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#97 9 years ago

Here is a bug I have found, after making a post, if I am still looking at the thread without re-loading the page, then it will not allow me to thumb up a post until I get out of the page.
    I also noticed that it does not do this everytime. I am using IE 11.

#120 9 years ago

I presently cannot log in with my PC.

#146 9 years ago

Picture loading does not appear to presently be working in Internet Explorer with the new Pinside version.
    I was able to get it to work with Safari.

In IE, when I click to attach a file, the area goes blank where I usually can select a file.

#149 9 years ago
    Quoted from robin:

Which version of IE are you using?

IE11

1 week later
    #200 9 years ago

Robin, regarding the IE11 (Windows8) problem I have been having of not being able to upload files in desktop mode, when I list pinside.com in the compatibility view settings I then can upload files/pictures. However, with the compatibility view setting I then get a lot of messed up lines on the page and the site does not look organized and clear.

pinsideimage.JPGpinsideimage.JPG

#213 9 years ago
    Quoted from Aurich:

IE sucks. Use a better browser. Except for situations where you're jammed on a work machine (probably over some horrible ancient corporate intranet) there's no reason to ever use it.
    It was a glorious day at Ars when we decided we just weren't going to support old versions of IE anymore. If there are super easy bugs to fix we'll do them, but we're not wasting our time trying to work hacks for a garbage browser anymore.

The thing I like about IE is I know where everything is and the text is very crisp. Safari and Firefox are fuzzy in Windows no matter what settings I use. I started using Chrome yesterday and after figuring out how to get the bookmarks to work the way I wanted I think I can live with it. In Windows, the text is much sharper in Chrome than Firefox and Safari but still not quite as clean as IE, but is acceptable.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dcfan.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sepember-18-update?tu=dcfan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.