Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by robertmedl
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 6 years ago

Well as most of you know my father Bingo Butch has been all over the country and out as well to pick up Bingo's however, this time he is making the trip from Pennsylvania to Washington to Steve's house for United's Brazil he will be heading on 80 east if anyone has a Bally Palm Beach or a Bally Double Header let me know and if it is on the way I'll have him pick it up. Oh and by the way if our old friend from St. Louis would think about maybe giving up his United's Rodeo that would be great....NO names of course....I'm sure my dad would turn south....I say this because I know my father somehow or someway he is coming back with more then just one he is not kidding me

#2 6 years ago

Jeff Lawton and I in Cincinnati would welcome a visit from Butch if that fits into his travel plans.

#3 6 years ago
    Quoted from BingoButch:

Well as most of you know my father Bingo Butch has been all over the country and out as well to pick up Bingo's however, this time he is making the trip from Pennsylvania to Washington to Steve's house for United's Brazil he will be heading on 80 east if anyone has a Bally Palm Beach or a Bally Double Header let me know and if it is on the way I'll have him pick it up. Oh and by the way if our old friend from St. Louis would think about maybe giving up his United's Rodeo that would be great....NO names of course....I'm sure my dad would turn south....I say this because I know my father somehow or someway he is coming back with more then just one he is not kidding me

Is Butch picking up the Serenade on this trip? Or did you already get it?

#4 6 years ago

If he wants to break North a little when he nears Wisconsin, I know a friend that has a working Bally Palm Springs he'd sell.

Added over 7 years ago: Edit: Never mind. Not officially for sale.

#6 6 years ago

Robert need your address he probably would stop by on the way back. Looking for double header and or palm beach

#7 6 years ago

Not yet Dennis trying to reach the man now

#8 6 years ago

Update my dad is in Dez Moines IA slow but he's getting there. Dennis you have anything he may be interested in ? extra Leader ?

#9 6 years ago
    Quoted from BingoButch:

Update my dad is in Dez Moines IA slow but he's getting there. Dennis you have anything he may be interested in ? extra Leader ?

Is he heading out or on his way back?

#10 6 years ago

He's heading out told me he wanted to swing by on the way back. Depends what he comes back with

#11 6 years ago

Update my dad has arrived in Washington and is with Mark. Dennis my dad has told me he will be heading to St. Louis he may be dropping mom my off somewhere around there just to make sure he has room to bring as many bingos back as he can in one trip

#12 6 years ago
    Quoted from BingoButch:

Robert need your address he probably would stop by on the way back. Looking for double header and or palm beach

Sent you a private message with addresses. -- Robert

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sending-my-dad-bingo-butch-to-washington-state?hl=bingobutch and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.