View topic image gallery

pink-pack.jpg
Back-of-packaging.jpg
WHITEball.jpg
BLUEball.jpg
ORANGEball.jpg
PINKball.jpg
GREENball.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Jean-Luc-Picard.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

I know a LOT of people complained as well myself about the (4) pack balls from modmypin.com. I think the colors are great and really work well in some pins. For example I picked up a (4) pack of PINK for Baby Pac-Man. However, I would like a Blue in the Captive Ball and Pink for main. But that means, I have 3 extra pink and 3 extra blue at over $100 for just (2) Balls. Or (1) Orange for Bad Cats and so on. Issue is, we may only need one or may need (5). So, I hope this thread will help people either trade or sell the unneeded or needed balls.

http://modmypin.com/
Shop.ModMyPin.com

Back-of-packaging.jpgBack-of-packaging.jpgpink-pack.jpgpink-pack.jpg

#2 9 years ago

I would like to Trade (1) Pink for (1) Blue or Buy (1) Blue Ball.

#4 9 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Never heard of these. They look cool, but ouch..little pricey. Do they hold up?

They have been out for awhile. Bunch of threads to read about durability etc. They are the same balls that are in Viper but they have a harder material. Issue is the stupid packaging.

#5 9 years ago

Nobody got any balls?

#10 9 years ago

I have 1 pink for sale. The other one a friend of mine may be buying. $13 + shipping.

Quoted from beatmaster:

i'd buy one in a zip lock, don't care about the packaging.

People have suggested that. But he claims issues with warning and disclaimers. You can put all that information on a card and shrink rap it. I don't understand the guys logic. He is losing money on a cool product.

#12 9 years ago
Quoted from beatmaster:

pm sent... loll sorry didn't saw the price.... send it my way!

Oh you are Canada... I will have to calculate the shipping sorry.. I meant US

EDIT: Shipping sorted out and sold... I am still looking for (1) blue ball. Trade for Pink Or buy.

#22 9 years ago
Quoted from TecumsehPlissken:

I just ordered a set of 4 orange ones for the lower playfield of my AC/DC premium and of course will only be able to use one so the other three will be for sale if anyone is interested

I will take (1) Orange if you got one left. PM me please if so.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Jean-Luc-Picard.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/selltrade-your-balls-glo-balls-fluorescent?tu=Jean-Luc-Picard and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.