(Topic ID: 248975)

Selling Your Game Collection

By captjoeb

4 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 4 years ago

Who can be recommended for purchasing? Moving and prefer to sell all at once. Thanks

#2 4 years ago

What games how much where are you

#4 4 years ago

I'd google around for some sort of pinball enthusiast forum with a marketplace that reaches your target audience I doubt you'll come up with anything but worth a shot!

#5 4 years ago
    Quoted from captjoeb:

Who can be recommended for purchasing? Moving and prefer to sell all at once. Thanks

How much of a value loss are you willing to accept?

#6 4 years ago

You'll never get close to what it's worth in 1 transaction if you have a large collection. Like selling your car to the dealer...only you want to sell them 5....

#7 4 years ago

? you don't have any games in your collection on pinside?

#8 4 years ago

Seriously, if your looking to move them all at one time, give some names, rough location(state would be fine), and estimate of what you expect. I am sure you will get plenty of offers. After sorting through the 4,367 low balls you should get several serious buyers. Selling a collection like this is definitely not getting top dollar. Anyone with the capital to make a purchase like this is going to be flipping them and need to make it worth while.

#9 4 years ago
    Quoted from grantopia:

I'd google around for some sort of pinball enthusiast forum with a marketplace that reaches your target audience I doubt you'll come up with anything but worth a shot!

If only such a place existed!! I think this guy is SOL.

He doesn’t even post a collection.

#10 4 years ago

I’ll buy the whole lot. Whatcha got

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/selling-your-game-collection-?hl=freeplay3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.