Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Mike_J
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Selling your flamethrower ?”

• Hello no ! I love making s’mores 13 votes
      81%
    • Yes . Happy wife happy life 3 votes
      19%

(16 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

1f04ed27880ac3e9c860a1c4a3371b453484bf81ab46eca9d8cb374b6b66cfef (resized).jpg
    firefighters-from-norton-air-force-base-battle-house-fires-resulting-from-the-e034e6-1600 (resized).jpg

#1 4 years ago

Wife made me sell my flamethrower from boring company . I’m sad today . Would u sell yours ?

#2 4 years ago

Wife sounds like a commie. I'd get rid of her and buy all the guns and flamethrowers that you want.

#3 4 years ago

Sounds to me like you didn't come up with enough creative uses for a flamethrower around the house. You just needed to find one that benefited her, and you would have been golden.

Of the top of my head . . .
    - Insect control
    - Weed killer
    - Snow/Ice melter
    - Meat broiler
    - Fireplace starter
    - Patio warmer (for outdoor hosting in colder months)

#4 4 years ago

Did she at least let you chose the color of the purse she keeps your testicles in?

Lmao

#5 4 years ago

I feel like there is more to this story.

#6 4 years ago

Just replace it with a $25 weed burner torch, same thing. If you really want, you can graft that into a toy gun.

#7 4 years ago

Damn, my AP goin’ psycho, lil’ mama bad like Michael
    Can’t really trust nobody with all this jewelry on you
    My roof look like a no-show, got diamonds by the boatload
    Come with the Tony Romo for clowns and all the bozos

#8 4 years ago

Whats the point of buying something if you have to sell it?

#9 4 years ago
    Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

I feel like there is more to this story.

Thats what i was thinking....

firefighters-from-norton-air-force-base-battle-house-fires-resulting-from-the-e034e6-1600 (resized).jpgfirefighters-from-norton-air-force-base-battle-house-fires-resulting-from-the-e034e6-1600 (resized).jpg
    #10 4 years ago

My wife would like to buy your flamethrower.

#11 4 years ago
    1f04ed27880ac3e9c860a1c4a3371b453484bf81ab46eca9d8cb374b6b66cfef (resized).jpg1f04ed27880ac3e9c860a1c4a3371b453484bf81ab46eca9d8cb374b6b66cfef (resized).jpg
    #12 4 years ago
    Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Wife made me sell my flamethrower from boring company . I’m sad today . Would u sell yours ?

Are you another guy whose wife tells him which pinball machines he can buy?

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/selling-your-flamethrower-?hl=pduffy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.