ap7.JPG
ap6.JPG
ap5.JPG
ap4.JPG
AP3.JPG
ap2.JPG
AP 1.JPG
#1 10 years ago

Good condition routed machine, playfield is also in good condition with one minor decal tear under the Austin Powers figure. Cabinet is still very bright but does have some fine line cracking, scratches on the side head board and wear near flipper buttons. New flipper rubbers, plays really well. Coil and light test check out, and DOT Matrix and Speakers are in good condition as well. Does not smell of smoke.

AP 1.JPGAP 1.JPG ap2.JPGap2.JPG AP3.JPGAP3.JPG ap4.JPGap4.JPG ap5.JPGap5.JPG ap6.JPGap6.JPG ap7.JPGap7.JPG
#2 10 years ago

Will consider all reasonable offers!

#3 10 years ago

I have been looking for one, but looking more in the range of the price guides

Boston pinball YTD
Pinballprice.com (average condition)

#4 10 years ago

Oooo - I love this game! Gotta check the ol' bank account and send you an offer! Bump for an awesome price!

#5 10 years ago
Quoted from annierh:

Bump for an awesome price!

If this is the case then I also have one for sale

#6 10 years ago
Quoted from annierh:

Oooo - I love this game! Gotta check the ol' bank account and send you an offer! Bump for an awesome price!

After looking at your posts and prior games you have listed for sale (on here and CL) this is the same person (or related) bumping their own post with a bs "awesome price" comment. Pinside members are not idiots and they know the prices and values of games. No need to make fake posts.

Fail..

#7 10 years ago

Actually Chrizg, I do know this Bazinga and thought I would show support to a friend.. I've never heard of that being a problem or being a reason for someone to be bullied. .. so I suppose the fail is on you.

#8 10 years ago
Quoted from annierh:

Actually Chrizg, I do know this Bazinga and thought I would show support to a friend...

Then say "bump for a friend" or "GLWS!" Instead of trying to justify the high price on this machine

Quoted from annierh:

I've never heard of that being a problem or being a reason for someone to be bullied. .. so I suppose the fail is on you

You think you are being bullied ? Not sure how to respond to that. Just pointing out bs when I see it.

#9 10 years ago

2900 for it seem high, my buddy just got one for 2k fully shopped. But the cabinet isn't as nice

#10 10 years ago

From my time in this community, this not a highly sought after machine. It probably ranks up there with SP with how much people despise it, with SP actually probably winning that prize.

At that price, you might be sitting on it for quite awhile, (if not forever). But if you are fine with that, than more power to you, and I hope you find a buyer.

#11 10 years ago

Wow! Looks like I missed all the action!!! Thanks for the feedback - like I mentioned before, I will consider any reasonable offers. PM me if interested.

#12 10 years ago
Quoted from ovfdfireman:

I have been looking for one, but looking more in the range of the price guides
Boston pinball YTD
Pinballprice.com (average condition)

My offer still stands

#13 10 years ago

I know ovfdfireman.... he won't jerk you around... nice guy to sell to.
(Also, might be the best offer you're going to get here on pinside).

Bump and GLWS.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy

$ 12.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 39.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 29.95
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Pimp

Machine - For Sale
New Castle, CO
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

Machine - For Sale
West Palm Beach, FL
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/selling-stern-austin-powers-pinball-2900 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.