View topic image gallery

DSCN0456.JPG
DSCN0453.JPG
DSCN0452.JPG
DSCN0451.JPG
DSCN0450.JPG
DSCN0449.JPG
#1 12 years ago

This is a project pin. It's playable, however the playfield is rough. It has sunken/warped inserts, swirl marks and wear spots. The cabinet is also faded on one side. The good news is the backglass is decent, with only one hardly-noticeable blemish near the bottom. It could also use new displays.

DSCN0449.JPGDSCN0449.JPG DSCN0450.JPGDSCN0450.JPG DSCN0451.JPGDSCN0451.JPG DSCN0452.JPGDSCN0452.JPG DSCN0453.JPGDSCN0453.JPG DSCN0456.JPGDSCN0456.JPG

#2 12 years ago

Looks like a nice Restoration project for someone. seems like a nice game to practice on if you've never restored any playfield before (like me)

DW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#4 12 years ago
Quoted from practicalsteve:

Damn, wrong coast!

Word! Plus one on that, I would eat that deal alive right now.

#5 12 years ago

wish you were closer. I love paragon.

#6 12 years ago
Quoted from guymontag451:

Word! Plus one on that, I would eat that deal alive right now.

+2,That's a great price.

#7 12 years ago
Quoted from ssathre:

wish you were closer. I love paragon.

Pinball past has one for sale

#8 12 years ago
Quoted from Shane300zx:

for $500?

#9 12 years ago
Quoted from Shane300zx:

#10 12 years ago

Wow, if I was within driving distance - I'd snag it for $500. ...then I'd have two Paragons.

#11 12 years ago

looks like a nice garage beater to me

#12 12 years ago

Is this the one off CL in VA....I was on my way to get it as she said I was first in line, but she quit responding when I asked for her phone # to confirm she was home.

Glad it went to someone here, and now looking at it, glad I didn't get it God works in mysterious ways....

#13 12 years ago
Quoted from robertmee:

Is this the one off CL in VA

From Hampton a few months ago.

#14 12 years ago

Yep....That's the one. She posted it at 2:00am and I emailed her at 4:00am as I was getting up to get on a flight. She said I was first come get it. Only problem I was on a plane. So, I called B_R and he talked to oldschoolNeo who was going to go get it for me. After repeated e-mails she finally sent me her address, but no phone # which I needed before calling OldSchool to send him on a wild goose chase.

Soooo.....long story short, I didn't get it, you did....It was a smokin deal at her listing price (I won't fubar your listing here by revealing the sell price), but now seeing the PF, it would have been barely worth the drive and effort to lug that heavy SOB back home.

Good luck with the sale.

#15 12 years ago

Her listing price was more than what I am selling it for so maybe we aren't talking about the same pin. I assure you I'm not making any money on this deal.

#16 12 years ago

Wouldn't fault you if you were If I had driven with my gas, my wear and tear on my truck and on my back, loaded and unloaded it, etc., I would want to make a little money on it. So, sorry, I wasn't trying to insinuate that you were doing anything wrong....quite the contrary, you rescued a pin and offered it up here for sale.

But, gotta be the same one....I'm betting she got so many calls after mine, she realized how low it was and raised it for you and the rest of the buyers. I was locked in at her original listing price and is probably why she suddenly 'disappeared'.

Anyway, Good luck with the sale!!

#18 12 years ago

Awesome artwork there! They don't make 'em like that any more...

Can you explain the "could use new displays" bit?

#19 12 years ago

The player 1 display flickers a lot, especially when your first power it up. It gets progressively better as it warms up, but is never perfect. Also the first digit of one of the other displays (I forget which) is out.

#20 12 years ago
Quoted from robertmee:

Yep....That's the one. She posted it at 2:00am and I emailed her at 4:00am as I was getting up to get on a flight. She said I was first come get it. Only problem I was on a plane. So, I called B_R and he talked to oldschoolNeo who was going to go get it for me. After repeated e-mails she finally sent me her address, but no phone # which I needed before calling OldSchool to send him on a wild goose chase.

Soooo.....long story short, I didn't get it, you did....It was a smokin deal at her listing price (I won't fubar your listing here by revealing the sell price), but now seeing the PF, it would have been barely worth the drive and effort to lug that heavy SOB back home.

Good luck with the sale.

Wow. If I ever have something for sale, please don't post in the thread.

#21 12 years ago
Quoted from pinb0t:

Wow. If I ever have something for sale, please don't post in the thread.

Not sure what your issue is, but duly noted....Don't post in any pinb0t threads

Oh wait....You've started exactly ZERO threads, so shouldn't be a problem

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 69.00
4,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Springfield, MO
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

3,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mountainside, NJ
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 35.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

$ 179.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Pimp

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 199.95
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

$ 10.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Munster, IN
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/selling-paragon-500 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.