(Topic ID: 315074)

Selling Our Beautiful SUV Convertible - Very Rare!

By rogerdodger

1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by PoMC
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

car17speedo (resized).jpg
car3 (resized).jpg
car9 (resized).jpg
car7 (resized).jpg
car8 (resized).jpg
#1 1 year ago

Hi Guys:

I have decided to part with my 2014 Nissan Murano SUV Cross-Cabriolet convertible.

That's right. A convertible SUV. A rare sight, indeed!

Below is an ad and pictures I am preparing for Autotrader but thought I would mention it here on Pinside, also. I'm asking $27,500 and, if any Pinside member should buy it, I will make a nice donation to Pinside.................

Well, it is time to let our beloved 2014 Murano Cross Cabriolet go to another loving home! We have had so much fun with this car and have met a lot of people who ask what it is, as they have never seen one before! Every time we are at the store or the gas station, someone will come over and ask us all about the car. Almost every day, we get ‘thumbs up’ from other drivers! It sure does attract a lot of attention.

I am the second owner of this vehicle, having purchased it from the original owner, early last year.

I looked for a pristine example of this car for over a year and it was not until I found this one advertised that I knew she was the one!

The car was in Florida and was about a 3 hour drive each way from our Florida home. The pictures looked amazing and I spoke with the owner at length discussing everything about the car. The owner sounded very honest, so I went ahead and bought the car, sight unseen.

A few days later, my wife and I went to pick up the car. When I looked at the car, I could not believe my eyes! She looked brand new!

We shipped the car to our Dallas home (where it now resides) and, since then, we have put just a couple of thousand miles on the car, as we are snowbirds, spending our time between Florida and Dallas, Texas.

As for the condition of the car, I challenge you to find one in better condition! I believe this is as close to new as you will find. I see just a few tiny (and I mean tiny) stone chips on the front and I am sure I have seen a very small scratch somewhere else on the car but I can’t find it now!!

The car has been regularly hand washed and polished. The convertible top is virtually like new. The top operates as it should and is completely watertight. There are no squeaks or rattles when driving.

The only reason for selling this car is that my wife and I are both in our 70’s and are going down to one car.

The buyer of this car will receive 2 keys/remotes, along with the original dealer bill of sale.

I can’t think of much else to say but do please contact me if you would like more information. Serious inquiries only, please.

car8 (resized).jpgcar8 (resized).jpgcar7 (resized).jpgcar7 (resized).jpgcar9 (resized).jpgcar9 (resized).jpgcar3 (resized).jpgcar3 (resized).jpgcar17speedo (resized).jpgcar17speedo (resized).jpg

#2 1 year ago

I don’t think you can get a pinball machine in there!

#3 1 year ago

I’ve never actually seen a car for sale ad where the mileage isn’t mentioned.
It is a beautiful car.

#4 1 year ago
Quoted from Mank:

I’ve never actually seen a car for sale ad where the mileage isn’t mentioned.
It is a beautiful car.

Not my taste in looks but that's ok. Mileage appears to be 31,699 from the photos.

#5 1 year ago

You seem to be emotionally attached to this car. Are you sure that you’ll be able to part with it?

#6 1 year ago

I just learned of these from the Car Wizard a few weeks back. Very cool and different.

#7 1 year ago

Very nice!
I’ve been driving 4 different Muranos since about 2008 (got new models as my parents moved up a bit). Here in WI, we never went through the convertible version, but that thing looks sweet!
Good luck with your sale.
Jeff

#8 1 year ago

Totally my mistake. I didn’t see the mileage in the picture. What do I know. I drive a 1999 Saab. Good luck with the sale. Great looking car

#9 1 year ago
Quoted from Mank:

Totally my mistake. I didn’t see the mileage in the picture. What do I know. I drive a 1999 Saab. Good luck with the sale. Great looking car

2002 Saab SE convertible here.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/selling-our-beautiful-convertible-suv-27500 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.