(Topic ID: 263780)

Selling on Ebay question

By goldenboy232

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 20eyes.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#24 4 years ago

I sold a pin on ebay many years ago to some guy in Canada and I agreed to wait a few weeks to give him time to come get it. He paid for it right away and a month turned into several months and I still had it here, no time to come down here and get it even though it was part of a vacation he was going to take supposedly. After 4 months I still had it here still totally paid for and he tells me he didn't have time to get it because he just got back from a vacation in Florida. I'm no whiz at geography but I'm roughly somewhere between Canada and Florida... At that point I just refunded him and ate the fees. What really gets me is he was more disappointed that he couldn't still come to get the game from me since he still wanted it. I was more concerned that I had this guys money and the thing he bought from me that he refused to come to get. That was my last ebay pin sale. Good luck!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 20eyes.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/selling-on-ebay-question?tu=20eyes and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.