• Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

groinalkick.gif
219901-1.gif
#1 9 years ago

Have decided to sell my WOZCLE. It is #120. I've had it since September. Got it for the grandkids. They have stopped playing it.

It had a ton of LED problems, but JJP sent a tech to my house who went over it, putting in the new LED boards and the other two things (can't remember the name of them) that prevent these issues. Haven't had a board problem since.

My pin has not had the other issues many talk of, such as: castle door, flying monkey, crystal ball, ball shooting problems, and audio or screen problems. It DID have a problem with the ball release arm up in Munchkinland but the tech fixed that. Those who own a WOZ know that you DO have to adjust (ever so slightly bend) that arm occasionally. Apparently, it is too light-weight for when 3 heavy balls are in it. No other problems to speak of, other than a few quirky things here and there (like not counting balls that have drained, or pop up a new ball), but these things seem to 'heal themselves' after awhile. WOZ owners know what I'm talking about. A tiny thing that happens and then you don't see it again. As if it corrects itself. The code has not been perfected, which could cause these things. Perhaps when I install the new upcoming code 4.0, even the tiny problems will go away. But again, they only pop up once in 20 games. By the way, this pin probably has less than 500 games played on it, and at least 50% of those have been short games just to check on repairs and/or changes made. Very few 'serious' games on it.

I am asking $7,400 for it. It is in absolute pristine condition. I still have the box it came in.

PM me at [email protected] if interested.

I'm in no hurry. I just think it is time for it to go and make room for my incoming MMR. Plus, help me pay for that one!
Thanks,
Mike in Kentucky

#2 9 years ago

Bumping . . .

#3 9 years ago

Why did the grandkids quit playing?

#4 9 years ago

if your interested at $6000.00 let me know..

#5 9 years ago
Quoted from limelime20:

Why stop there???? Why not shoot for 4k?

#6 9 years ago
Quoted from pinstor12:

Why did the grandkids quit playing?

Same reason probably my kids stopped playing STLE after 1 week - bored easily and too used to downloading new free apps on their phones!

#7 9 years ago

I have a new in box IMVE to trade plus some cash.

#8 9 years ago

I would have traded you a MMRLE

#9 9 years ago

There are several people that love WOZ and you should have no problem selling it. Like all pins the game gets old for some. Not all games are keepers

#10 9 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Same reason probably my kids stopped playing STLE after 1 week - bored easily and too used to downloading new free apps on their phones!

EXACTLY!!!!

#11 9 years ago
Quoted from smassa:

Why stop there???? Why not shoot for 4k?

Because WOZLE selling between $6,500- $7,000 on the second hand market. I personally know of five deals that fall within this range.

While $6,000 may be considered too low for the majority of WOZLE sellers, it may be just high enough to get a deal done for the right seller.

While $4,000 will most definitely get ignored, an offer of $6,000 may open up negotiations with a WOZLE seller.

Now if he is really serious, he should have sent the offer as a PM. But that is just my opinion.

I hope Pintucky is able to find a buyer for his price. With patience, I believe he will.

Good luck with your sale Pintucky!

Marcus

#12 9 years ago
Quoted from Xerico:

Because WOZLE selling between $6,500- $7,000 on the second hand market. I personally know of five deals that fall within this range.
While $6,000 may be considered too low for the majority of WOZLE sellers, it may be just high enough to get a deal done for the right seller.
While $4,000 will most definitely get ignored, an offer of $6,000 may open up negotiations with a WOZLE seller.
Now if he is really serious, he should have sent the offer as a PM. But that is just my opinion.
I hope Pintucky is able to find a buyer for his price. With patience, I believe he will.
Good luck with your sale Pintucky!
Marcus

If $6500 is the lowest sale you've ever heard of, it seems only fair to offer at least that much. $6000 is low-ball.

#13 9 years ago

Good Luck with sale Mike

#15 9 years ago

All the drama aside, WOZ is a great game, and I wish you well with the sale.

I envy people whose kids love pinball. My son plays a bit, but I couldn't pay my daughter to play.

#16 9 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

If $6500 is the lowest sale you've ever heard of, it seems only fair to offer at least that much. $6000 is low-ball.

We will just have to disagree. While I think $6,000 is a low offer, I don't classify it as a low ball offer.

But if you are selling a game, you need to realize that you are likely to get a low offer. Once you realize that it is not personal, you will be better prepared to deal with the low (or low-ball) offers.

Another bump for Pintucky's WOZ!!

Marcus

#17 9 years ago
Quoted from Xerico:

While I think $6,000 is a low offer

$6K on the first day of a FS thread is a lowball offer. He should at least include a kick to the groin for that price.

#18 9 years ago
Quoted from jayhawkai:

$6K on the first day of a FS thread is a lowball offer. He should at least include a kick to the groin for that price.

Kick to the groin bump GLWS

#19 9 years ago

Yep kick in the groin. I'm in at $6700 Same as the one sold in Canada for.

#20 9 years ago

Keep in mind that shipping from Canada is more expensive since the pin has to be hauled across miles of ice and snow using tauntauns.

#21 9 years ago

219901-1.gif219901-1.gif

#22 9 years ago

groin bump

groinalkick.gifgroinalkick.gif
#23 9 years ago
Quoted from Pintucky:

I'm in no hurry. I just think it is time for it to go and make room for my incoming MMR. Plus, help me pay for that one!

Message decoded... Don't send me any low ball offers.

Quoted from limelime20:

That's a low ball offer.

#24 9 years ago

Wife was excited to drive up and get it. It was only 900 miles and figured it would be a beautiful drive. Now from Utah to Kentucky, just shoot me now. Not making that drive...good thing for navl

#25 9 years ago
Quoted from jayhawkai:

Which party has to provide the kick to the groin?

#26 9 years ago

Bumpty Bump for a good guy

#27 9 years ago
Quoted from OldHarley:

I'm in at $6700 Same as the one sold in Canada for.

I'd take this offer before he changes his mind.

#28 9 years ago

Have got some family health problem guys (my son). He should be out of the hospital by the end of the week, at least we hope. Am holding off discussing this until then. Thanks for your understanding.

Mike

#29 9 years ago

Wishes for his speedy recovery. Take care.

#30 9 years ago

Or before I fill up my game room.....but hey I'm addicted

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
San Jose, CA
$ 9,800.00
Pinball Machine
Pixels Arcade Games

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 91.00
$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

11,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Spokane Valley, WA
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 99.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 16.95
Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/selling-my-wozecle and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.