Topic Stats

• 109 posts
  • 58 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by txstargazer3
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Hot_Chick.jpg
133.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pen.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#21 6 years ago
Quoted from chessiv:

Well, bump for one hell of a guy. Anyone who knows Eric knows you won't find a more honest, nice guy (yeah, he paid me to say that.) Make him an offer he can't refuse. He likes blue women and alcohol based energy drinks.

+1

Eric is a great guy, and a trusted seller. bumpity bump

#23 6 years ago
Quoted from hlaj78:

GLWS. If you find Eric a tall blonde with two big um assets he'll probably reduce the price a couple of hundred dollars.

Or, give you the game plus cash.

#65 6 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

How in the hell can the seller justify an "appreciation" of the unit...nothing but depreciation in the future for this thing. JJP's first game...WOZ theme...their pins will only get better, which will depreciate the value of this game. It's literally, the shiny new toy out there...but trying to sell your pre-order for a profit to collectors on here is just dumb. Sorry. It is...Maybe to a buyer with no clue, but everyone on here is aware of the issues and delays and more importantly, the VALUE of these things. I'm not being a jerk, just saying.
I'm just so amazed at how so many people think one pinball game is worth 10K now...all these collectors are doing is screwing themselves because they've shown STERN and JJP that people will pay around that...if nobody bought at that price...the prices would come down. Everyone, stop supporting the jacked up prices of pins...please. Now.

And some people have a problem with you price policing on your 5th post on a long standing helpful guy in the pinball hobbies for sale thread. Just saying. OBO in a known location. OBO means, Or Best Offer. FS means you have an option to buy it, but you don't have to.

#91 6 years ago
Quoted from mountaingamer:

So mentioning Wayno is props to JJP for the awesome pin they produced from scratch, saved pinball from boring incomplete stern titles, on track to have all the LE's shipped in what - the next 60 days or so,,,,,, I see your point

60 days? Your calculator needs to be calibrated me thinks. Are you drinking moonshine or cool aid?

#107 6 years ago

The only announcement I give a crap about, is the one announcing my game is delivered.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pen.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside