Topic Stats

• 109 posts
  • 58 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by txstargazer3
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Hot_Chick.jpg
133.jpg

There are 109 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
#101 6 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

Waiting for the big announcement???

Yeah. As usual my distributor Gary aka Able Electronics here in Michigan has told me to hold out and wait til the announcement as well.

#102 6 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

Waiting for the big announcement???

Yeah. As usual my distributor Gary aka Able Electronics here in Michigan has told me to hold out and wait til the announcement as well.

#103 6 years ago

Announcement, hrmmm. Wonder how that will help many people's situation regarding build/delivery time?

#104 6 years ago

What "announcement" and when will it be made?

#105 6 years ago

Do people actually expect this "announcement" to be something earth shaking to JJP customers?
I did not get that impression from what Jack said in the JJP WOZ group.

#106 6 years ago

I think it will be more like a 'state of the union' giving brief updates on building WOZLE and progress of TH.

#107 6 years ago

The only announcement I give a crap about, is the one announcing my game is delivered.

#108 6 years ago
Quoted from PEN:

The only announcement I give a crap about, is the one announcing my game is delivered.

There's alot of us in that boat right now. We have been giving Jack the benefit of the doubt for years, trusting all will work out and we'll get a great game. Some of us have been staunch supporters in the face of nay-sayers, some have bailed. For those of us that have stuck it out to the end, we are feeling pretty crapped on by the lack of discourse and non-transparancy.
Crashe's post about the serial wiring flaws is also concerning.
I have stuck it out this long, and don't mind waiting more if there is a GOOD beleivable reason for it, not just more vauge excuses.
Hopefully the announcement will be that the delay is due to them re-working the faulty serial wiring, and that by way of apology, Jack will extend warrantys, or include castle walls or SOME bone for us.

#109 6 years ago

I'm expecting the announcement to be something along the lines of an explanation of the delays due to problems with a supplier or suppliers of a key component. And hopefully, a look forward as to what we can expect in the way of the rate of future deliveries. Single source suppliers for a part can grind your operation to a halt. These lessons learned should be carried over to Hobbit production, as Jack learns which suppliers he can rely upon and which need to be replaced. I have no inside info - this is purely my guesswork.

I think that hanging in there makes sense, as we have come too far and the end really is in sight. This is a great game that we will be enjoying for years.

There are 109 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside