Topic Stats

• 60 posts
  • 31 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by wesperron
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 4 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

2011_09_27_0486.JPG
2011_09_27_0484.JPG
2011_09_26_0479.JPG
Ranger_rzr.JPG

There are 60 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 8 years ago

Yes, that's right. I'm selling it to help pay for a new Polaris Ranger RZR (see Picture)
MM has Lighted Troll Eyes, New Dragon with lighted eyes and tounge, Sideboard decals, Polished chrome siderails and lock down bar, 4 figurines of knights.

Here is a link to the auction.

ebay.com link » Medieval Madness Pinball Machine W All Mods

Ranger_rzr.JPG 2011_09_26_0479.JPG 2011_09_27_0484.JPG 2011_09_27_0486.JPG

#2 8 years ago

Wow Wes, I can't believe you're getting rid of that thing. Well, good luck with the sale. Looks like a sweet piece.

#3 8 years ago

Already a bid at 7 grand! Good luck!

#4 8 years ago

watch the bids fly, best of luck...

#5 8 years ago

I recently purchased a MB from Wes and I can tell you he keeps a very nice pin!

Your MM looks fantastic! Too bad I already have one but now I have some good ideas on mods I need to make...

#6 8 years ago

WTF Wes! Don't do it! I just sold my beloved Triumph to buy a pin.

#7 8 years ago
Quoted from scscottc:

Your MM looks fantastic! Too bad I already have one but now I have some good ideas on mods I need to make...

you could take the easy way out and buy his, sell your's...

#8 8 years ago
Quoted from shock_me:

WTF Wes! Don't do it! I just sold my beloved Triumph to buy a pin.

car or bike?

#9 8 years ago

It was a bike....Bonneville.

#10 8 years ago

Why is the jouster on the peasant ramp ?

#11 8 years ago

Wow... Havent used that one yet but thats my thoughts. Wow. Best of luck on the sale and hope you enjoy the Polaris. Big boys toys rule!!

#12 8 years ago

best of luck with your sale. Hopefully you get a "buy it now" taker.

#13 8 years ago

/me calls bank to get loan haha. Awesome looking machine gl with the sale! this is my all time fav game!

#14 8 years ago

Good luck, wes! Make sure to get the word out about the auction on RGP as well as all the other pinball forums. The more people that know about it, the better.

#15 8 years ago
Quoted from scscottc:

Thanks Scott. I try to keep them in top notch condition.
I would like to keep it but I bought the Polaris on a whim and I love it. The thing runs over just about anything. It can go into water as deep as the wheels and even over the hood with a snorkle kit. It loves MUD!
I've been adding mods to it...a roof, windshield, cargo box, rear view....I'm not sure if they call them Mods in the ATV world...but like my pins I like to accesorize.

I've got 6 other pins so I won't miss it that much. But I will miss it. When I do I will go for a ride in the mud to make me feel better.

#16 8 years ago

That's a beauty, Wes. I'm sure it'll sell quickly.

#17 8 years ago
Quoted from scscottc:

I recently purchased a MB from Wes

With MB you had pinside top 5 pins,Hate to see you break it up.Good luck to you Wes!!

#18 8 years ago

Good luck on the sale Wes hope you don't miss it too much.

#19 8 years ago

Good luck looks like a very nice pin.

#20 8 years ago
Quoted from scooter:

With MB you had pinside top 5 pins,Hate to see you break it up.Good luck to you Wes!!

The 6 machines I got are my top 6....I played Diner more than MM. MM is being sold for 2 reasons. 1. It's worth more than my others
2. It's played less than my others.

#21 8 years ago
Quoted from wesperron:

The 6 machines I got are my top 6....I played Diner more than MM. MM is being sold for 2 reasons. 1. It's worth more than my others
2. It's played less than my others.

I think you're doing it for the right reasons. At first my jaw hit the floor but, I understand your logic. Best of luck to you, buddy!!

#22 8 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

you could take the easy way out and buy his, sell your's... []

Oooh no... I'm not falling for that one.. Besides, my MM is really nice, already has LEDs and just needs a few minor mods.

I don't imagine Wes will have any problems selling his MM.

I'm thinking my next pin will probably be LOTR.

Although that Polaris sure looks like fun! I wish I had a place to ride one...

#23 8 years ago
Quoted from scscottc:

Although that Polaris sure looks like fun! I wish I had a place to ride one...

They do look fun indeed!! I can just imagine how much trouble I could get into with one of those bad boys..

#24 8 years ago

that rzr just needs a turbo and suspension mods

#25 8 years ago

In a few years the MM will be worth 10K and a 800 Rzr will be worth maybe 5K and I doubt that much ..

Good luck with your sale..

Jim

#26 8 years ago
Quoted from McCune:

In a few years the MM will be worth 10K and a 800 Rzr will be worth maybe 5K and I doubt that much ..

I agree on that, but the fun he's gonna have this years will be worth the trade.

Nice Purchase Wesperron!

#27 8 years ago
Quoted from McCune:

In a few years the MM will be worth 10K and a 800 Rzr will be worth maybe 5K

I agree, think I would have just taken out a loan good luck with the sale.

#28 8 years ago
Quoted from tk375:

agree on that, but the fun he's gonna have this years will be worth the trade.

Nice Purchase Wesperron!

Thank you. Man can not live by pinball alone.

#29 8 years ago

Wes you also need a snowmobile now! Trade you one for that MM!

#30 8 years ago
Quoted from Waldo:

Wes you also need a snowmobile now! Trade you one for that MM!

Nope. Planning on putting tracks on it this winter....Mods, mods, mods

#31 8 years ago

You like WH2O better?

#32 8 years ago

good luck with the sale! maybe get a snow plough mod and do driveways in the winter for pinball money...lol. nice machine btw

#33 8 years ago

Hey Wes,Nice Machine---Ahhh both of them,Up to $7,200 on ebay last I checked,(Reserve Not Met),What's the reserve that you set ? PM me if you are willing.-( I am not interested in buying,but curious,none the less)I doubt that you want to post it in public till after the sale.
Thanks, Kirk in Colorado

#34 8 years ago
Quoted from McCune:

This started by "honda", made me laugh.

I love my RZR. The wife will not ride a 4-wheeler anymore, only thr RZR.

#35 8 years ago
Quoted from wesperron:

1. It's worth more than my others

One thing you guys are banking on is that the machine will always be worth this much. I hate to say it but they will go down in value sooner, not later. When our age groups with disposable income get away from the hobby because we are too old, the next gen is not going to pay these prices for pinball. They did not grow up with it. Most people here would not spend a cople hundred dollars on a vurtual boy. Remember Benie babies? Classic cars go up and down as well.

#36 8 years ago

Save some money and buy a Rhino.

#37 8 years ago

Great looking MM wes - good luck on the sale

#39 8 years ago

I wonder if that buy it now price is scaring off potential bidders?

#40 8 years ago

What really scares me is that i will never own a MM.

#41 8 years ago

Just wondering Wes,...any reason you went with ebay? So many here seem to hate ebay.

#42 8 years ago
Quoted from Loupie:

Just wondering Wes,...any reason you went with ebay? So many here seem to hate ebay.

Yes. I can see the feedback of the seller. That's important to me. With Mrpinball you have no clue who your making a deal with.

#43 8 years ago
Quoted from Anim8ormatt:

I wonder if that buy it now price is scaring off potential bidders?

When I buy on eBay the buy it now price isn't what scares me off.. It is usually a far away pin that says "Local Pickup Only". Good thing Wes was willing to ship MB or I wouldn't have bought it..

#44 8 years ago
Quoted from Loupie:

Hate ebay? Why?
I've bought all of my machines on ebay and got good deals.
If you find a pin on ebay and then go look at it and buy it for a fair price then whats wrong with that?

Is it because pins are priced too high? Thats not a buyers problem thats the sellers.
Sellers are always trying to get as much as they can....and buyers are always trying to get them as cheap as they can. Thats just how it works.

And you can see the feedback of the sellers and buyers...you can't do that at mrpinball.

#45 8 years ago

I like ebay too. I have landed some great deals there. I trust the feedback too. Usually if you email people you can get them down in price anyway.

#46 8 years ago

Wes,Did you sell/let Medievel Madness go?,to a happy new home hopefully?

#47 8 years ago
Quoted from v8torino:

Wes,Did you sell/let Medievel Madness go?,to a happy new home hopefully?

The auction ended and the reserve was met, so unless the guy backs out i'd assume yes. I was shocked that the reserve was so low given the BIN price.

#48 8 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

I was shocked that the reserve was so low given the BIN price.

I have to agree. Since wes was willing to sell it for $8,500, a BIN price of $10,000 or so probably would have made more sense. Of course, it's easy looking back. I'm actually kind of surprised it didn't go for more, to be honest.

#49 8 years ago

8500 for a perfect machine great deal for someone

#50 8 years ago

Yup it sold. The buyer is a Pinsider and I'm happy it could go to one of us. He's gonna get a really nice machine. I got it for a good price so I was able to let it go at a fair price. I'm looking forward to meeting him.

There are 60 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside