Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by BVM
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 8 years ago

I am selling my beautiful funhouse in mint condition I am asking $3800 for it I am located in Montebello,ca I will consider any offers thrown at me so offer me something and maybe we can work something out. For more info or pictures email me at armen29@sbcglobal.net or for info or more pictures comment below.
Thank you

#2 8 years ago

I've seen this on CL ..... I think its priced a little high.Good luck

#3 8 years ago

pmed asking for pics. Quality sells, but that said, I'm not sure even mint FHs are getting that high.

#4 8 years ago

It is in mint condition however if you shoot me a reasonable offer I may consider. What is your email address so I can send u pics?

#5 8 years ago
Quoted from Blablabla934:

It is in mint condition however if you shoot me a reasonable offer I may consider. What is your email address so I can send u pics?

sstratmann@live.com

#6 8 years ago

Ok I sent some pics.

#7 8 years ago

Ok I sent some pics.

check your email back

#8 8 years ago

PM'd with similar comments as above.

steve

#9 8 years ago

I don't understand, if the Pin is nice and worth top dollar then post some pics here...are you hiding something? Just so you know the people in this forum are not a bunch of idiots and if they have a question about a pin and its worth you will see it right here for all to see and input...just so ya know.

#10 8 years ago

Ok I sent some pics.

pics showed it was in great shape. Love to get it, but I think for a great condition machine you might be overreaching a bit. If you have trouble getting your asking price lmk and I'll buy it. Guys here have a pretty good feel of value. What you might do is ask them what they feel that a machine like yours is worth. You can also check immaculate refurbs on ebay with asking price same as yours which haven't sold for multiple listings... and ebay is notoriously high. Anyway, just some thoughts. You certainly have every right to hold out for what you feel is appropriate and if it sells at that.... then you were right in your value determination!

#11 8 years ago

I am certainly distant from the deal, but I spent about 2 years looking for a funhouse myself, they were all rough. I started doing the math on a playfield, plastics set, etc that was on the one I found. I think funhouse is worth over 3k if it has this.

Heck a beater costs 2500, and a playfield cost 1k, plastics' new art, and misc parts 500. I suppose if I did the work myself it would cost 4k.....

Good condition fh is hard to find, the play fields are notorious for low quality and bad wear. Just my opinion, and I have not seen the pics but.....just a consideration

#12 8 years ago

..Upload photos here.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball
$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside