(Topic ID: 16017)

Selling my AFM and got this deal, should I ?

By BinGhanem

7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 15 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by spfxted
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 7 years ago

I'm trying to sell my AFM, bought it last year, for some reason, I didn't enjoy it much, maybe I'm a fan of the fast new pins, so anyway I decided to trade/sell the machine,

the condition is decent to good, some pictures here
http://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/1977

I'm in talk with a dealer who I bought a machine from a while ago and he is offering me to exchange AFM with Transformer LE.

My AFM would be much better with new playfield, guide lanes, and bolts, screws ..etc

should I go for it, or hold into my AFM for better deals? I really enjoyed IM and I think TF LE would be something similar.

#2 7 years ago

I doubt many people here are qualified to even render an opinion on the pin market in UAE. If you were here in the US I'm sure people would be telling you to not do that transaction (unless you were doing it with them; LOL). I have never played Transformers so I can't say.

#3 7 years ago

I've got an AFM and I've played a Transformers LE quite a few times. I like the TF LE, but I like the AFM much more. It seems like AFMs are trending way up in value, and TF LEs are sitting stagnant or trending down in value. I would not do that deal unless he threw quite a bit of cash on top.

I'm interested in reading what others think.

#4 7 years ago

Sell your AFM, buy a TF, and pocket a few k$. in my opinion

or trade your AFM for TF+3-4k.

#5 7 years ago

send your afm to me and i will send you my lotr.

#6 7 years ago

Afm is going for much higher now days, $8-10k us dollars in good condition. TFT is what a $5-6k pin?

#7 7 years ago

Thanks for the reply,

just to clear things up, there is no market for pins around here, the dealer is in US. I prefer to sell the pin instead of exchanging, I been trying to sell it locally for a while but no luck.

MB and MM would be better choice to exchange an AFM, but I think I'll have to put some cash over that, I just ordered WoZ and I have no money for pins at the moment

#8 7 years ago

Why not just sell it and have a free Woz

#9 7 years ago

just saw that

ebay.com link » Attack Mars Pinball Machine Used Reconditioned

look at the condition and its for 9k !!

mine looks like brand new to this, should get two pins instead of one with these prices ..

#10 7 years ago

I think Transformers kinda sucks personally...Ironman is WAYYY better, or Spiderman...or even Batman...imo

#11 7 years ago
Quoted from Rick471:

Why not just sell it and have a free Woz

because no one is buying here, and I think people don't want to buy from overseas in Europ and US, I don't mind shipping it to US or Europe really ..

#13 7 years ago

Oh, put it up on Pinside...I think someone would buy it here....just a guess...

#14 7 years ago
Quoted from BinGhanem:

Rick471 said:Why not just sell it and have a free Woz
because no one is buying here, and I think people don't want to buy from overseas in Europ and US, I don't mind shipping it to US or Europe really ..

Thats too bad. Your machine would be snapped up here. Shipping price to US probably kills the deal for most buyers here.

Either way good luck!

#15 7 years ago

How much do you want for it and how much would shipping be?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 47.00

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside