(Topic ID: 125335)

Selling most of the collection so here we go.....

By SpOoKyRiDeS

9 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by gweempose
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-157.jpg
image-241.jpg
image-970.jpg
image-983.jpg
image-527.jpg
image-980.jpg
image-810.jpg
image-812.jpg
image-105.jpg
image-869.jpg
image-270.jpg
image-54.jpg
image-509.jpg
image-437.jpg
image-497.jpg
image-169.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider SpOoKyRiDeS.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#1 9 years ago

Hey yall'! Due to a major move, I have to sell off most of my collection. On the bright side I'll still be with my wife and kids so it's still a good thing: a few fast notes: all pins located in Mohegan Lake NY zip code: 10547. Pins will be needed to be bought out of a basement and around a house to a carport. The pins are about 2-3 miles from the Taconic Parkway. I will not ship. I'm going to purposely talk about the bad stuff as I don't want anyone being unhappy and all pins should be considered players pins! 1. The Flintstones. The bad: wrinkling around the legs, front drilled for lock, one broken plastic but I have a replacement, sides are scuffed up due to buildings in bedrock being drilled for LEDs. Pin should be shipped. The good: everything works and I have laminated drop target and target decals non installed, missing building mod, Stern style spotlights, arch mod over flippers, cartoon style of overlay as well as cartoon translite, tons of LEDs. Asking $2200. 2. Al's Garage Band: the bad: cabinet and head have touch ups and the back of the head as well as left side are badly faded.the front legs are painted in a weird purple. Everything works but should get s ship job soon. The pin has less and lazerific guitar mid as well as Stern style spotlights added. There is a nod decal the the spinning disc (hard to get). I also have the topper which I would include for another $125 which us what I paid for it 24 years ago. Asking price without topper: $1600. 3. Black Knight. Consider this a project.bad cabinet and flaking heavily back glass. There are bad of touch ups. The center drops don't work and the top ball capture unit won't unlock the balls. Everything else works and it has new spinner and mag a save decals not installed. Pin has a bunch of LEDs and the perfect entry level pin. Price: $500. 4. Time Machine byZaccaria. This is a decent example rxcept there is a large rack in the front of the cabinet that goes under s few inches. The back glass s better then most I've seen. All boards were redone but the power supply connectors have to be refined as they are soldered directly. The upper/lower moving pf sometimes gets confused. Pin has a bunch of LEDs. One mismatched flipper but I have a complete replacement. Asking price: $800. 5. Sharp Shooter.backgkads and cabinet/head in decent shape. Needs two drop targets replaced which I have. All connectors need to be re pinned and it is soldered directly in many places. Everything works except for the missing drops and sometimes the pop bumper lights. Includes an extra pf for coils. Asking: $350. Here's a few photos, I can send more for any pms but please no tire kickers as I've been as honest condition wise as i can. image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

image-110.jpgimage-110.jpg image-552.jpgimage-552.jpg image-382.jpgimage-382.jpg image-250.jpgimage-250.jpg image-169.jpgimage-169.jpg image-497.jpgimage-497.jpg image-437.jpgimage-437.jpg image-509.jpgimage-509.jpg image-54.jpgimage-54.jpg image-270.jpgimage-270.jpg image-869.jpgimage-869.jpg image-105.jpgimage-105.jpg image-812.jpgimage-812.jpg image-810.jpgimage-810.jpg image-980.jpgimage-980.jpg image-527.jpgimage-527.jpg image-983.jpgimage-983.jpg image-970.jpgimage-970.jpg image-241.jpgimage-241.jpg image-157.jpgimage-157.jpg
#2 9 years ago

Also will donate to pinside on each pins sale of course! Thanks!~SpOoKy

#5 9 years ago

I will post each seperate this weekend in the Market Place so no worrys, just wanted to give local pinsiders a heads up on the sale. Thanks!~Spooks

#7 9 years ago

Flintstones Sold pending pickup to a good new home, ~Spooks

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Newcastle, OK
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 959.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 1,059.00
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 72.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 17.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 9.95
$ 14.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 6.95
$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Westjordan, UT
$ 12.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 7.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 16.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

2,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Vista, CA
Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider SpOoKyRiDeS.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/selling-most-of-the-collection-so-here-we-go?tu=SpOoKyRiDeS and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.