JJP Warranty.jpg
image-401.jpg
image-950.jpg
image-239.jpg
IMG_6430.JPG
IMG_6431.JPG
IMG_6423.JPG

This topic is closed.

There are 235 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 5.
#201 10 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Is this a For Sale thread?

Its a sale pending thread.

#202 10 years ago

For what it's worth...Stern supports their warranty for second owner as well.

#203 10 years ago

I urge everyone read the "Exclusive agreement" section the warranty statement. It states that "No one is authorized to make modifications to this limited warranty and you should not rely on any such modification".

I don't think an iPhone screenshot of a purported text message from "Jack" on a hobby centric forum can be a reliable modification to the warranty statement. The warranty statement needs to be modified and republished for clarity.

#204 10 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

I urge everyone read the "Exclusive agreement" section the warranty statement. It states that "No one is authorized to make modifications to this limited warranty and you should not rely on any such modification".

So the modification that Pinchroma made to page 218 is now null and void?

#205 10 years ago

I didn't know a volunteer could override an expressed warranty from a manufacturer.

#206 10 years ago

It didn't take long for one of the other guys on the list to show up.

#207 10 years ago

jjp has outstanding customer service...end of story...stern has great customer service as well from my experience.

#208 10 years ago

My offer of $4500 COD stands. At that price, I don't care about the warranty.

#209 10 years ago

This may be the first time I've seen a pin sink in price before people that ordered it 2 years ago even get one at their house.

#210 10 years ago
Quoted from Cobray:

This may be the first time I've seen a pin sink in price before people that ordered it 2 years ago even get one at their house.

And you didn't even post!

#211 10 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

And you didn't even post!

Had to wait for the fight to end.

#212 10 years ago
Quoted from Cobray:

Ummm. So, if I post my AC/DC prem tomorrow for $4,000 does that mean the price has sunk?

....and you have, its called MM

The OP could have asked for more. If its sold, thats less then 24 hours to sell a game.

#213 10 years ago

Screen Shot 2013-12-31 at 12.25.51 AM.pngScreen Shot 2013-12-31 at 12.25.51 AM.png

Dude you totally did not read my post. No one ordered AC/DC 2 years ago and eagerly awaits it arrival to their house. and MM machines that lost value were already in the hands of the current owners.

Have they legalized weed in MI also?

#214 10 years ago
Quoted from Cobray:

Dude you totally did not read my post. No one ordered AC/DC 2 years ago and eagerly awaits it arrival to their house. and MM machines that lost value are already in the hands of the current owners.
Have they legalized weed in MI also?

Screen Shot 2013-12-31 at 12.25.... 27 KB

I read it, and I said he could have asked for more. He did not ask for more. Good seller. I don't smoke weed, and its almost legal here. Have a nice night.

#215 10 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

You are wrong, it is transferable, implied or otherwise, and you, Jimmy, and Cal should know better..... And shhhhhhh, hey, it looks like JJP is taking care of every consumer, but please be quiet, let's not alert them to anything otherwise

It's pretty clear how written but never fear the service liability was assumed by pinchroma about 5 months ago in this thread.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-on-location-at-bene-pizza-and-retroarcade-in-omaha/page/2

Speaking out of both sides of his mouth the implication was the game needed to be purchased from an authorized distributor but he would cover it..

That's a good thing because Woz needs support & parts and they only come from one source.

#216 10 years ago

Thanks everyone for the help. This game is sold. If a mod could please close it. Thanks.

#217 10 years ago

Oh no! I just read through these 5 pages and now I'm confused? I have a WOZ coming and I also have some new Sterns in addition to some old Williams and Bally games too. Should I burn them all up before WOZ arrives? Or, should I burn the WOZ up when It arrives? I'm so confused, I can't have different games from different manufactures?
Is this a sin? Am I a sinner? I don't want to mix up the pins and have a diverse culture of pins.
In before the lock!

#218 10 years ago
Quoted from cleland:

Oh no! I just read through these 5 pages and now I'm confused? I have a WOZ coming and I also have some new Sterns in addition to some old Williams and Bally games too. Should I burn them all up before WOZ arrives? Or, should I burn the WOZ up when It arrives? I'm so confused, I can't have different games from different manufactures?
Is this a sin? Am I a sinner? I don't want to mix up the pins and have a diverse culture of pins.
In before the close!

Reference page 218.

#219 10 years ago

That's just legal crap that has to be there. Good companies go above and beyond what's written all the time.
You must be a lawyer.

#220 10 years ago

In before the lock. Lots of good info mixed with the usual pinside spicy drama.

#221 10 years ago
Quoted from cleland:

Am I a sinner?

We're all sinners.

#222 10 years ago
Quoted from RawleyD:

We're all sinners.

Which is why god wants us all to buy all pinballballs from all manufacturers.

#223 10 years ago
Quoted from cal50:

It's pretty clear how written but never fear the service liability was assumed by pinchroma about 5 months ago in this thread.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-on-location-at-bene-pizza-and-retroarcade-in-omaha/page/2
Speaking out of both sides of his mouth the implication was the game needed to be purchased from an authorized distributor but he would cover it..
That's a good thing because Woz needs support & parts and they only come from one source.

Ahem..

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-on-location-at-bene-pizza-and-retroarcade-in-omaha/page/2#post-997867

I said even in this thread change of ownership isn't a problem. And I said don't buy from a non authorized dealer. Simple as that. And I'll say it again here.

#224 10 years ago
Quoted from cal50:

Speaking out of both sides of his mouth

Everyday !

#225 10 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

I don't think an iPhone screenshot of a purported text message from "Jack" on a hobby centric forum can be a reliable modification to the warranty statement. The warranty statement needs to be modified and republished for clarity.

Hopefully in the morning after Jack reads all of this, I'm sure he will have a written addendum ( 218-A ) added to page 218.

#226 10 years ago

Should have just put "warranty period is X and transferable for the period of (X) unless you are a Troll then you can just get fu*ked and moan on forums about it" would save a whole heap of drama and confusion

#227 10 years ago

Congrats on the sale!
Been a good one.
ibtl-981.jpgibtl-981.jpg

#228 10 years ago

in-before-the-lock-lock-demotivational-poster-1281237988.jpgin-before-the-lock-lock-demotivational-poster-1281237988.jpg

#229 10 years ago

green-bay-packers-bikini-girls-fans-nfl.jpeggreen-bay-packers-bikini-girls-fans-nfl.jpeg

#230 10 years ago

loch-ness_monster_get_it.jpgloch-ness_monster_get_it.jpg

#231 10 years ago

jjp1.jpgjjp1.jpgjjp1.jpgjjp1.jpg

#233 10 years ago
Quoted from RawleyD:

We're all sinners.

Speak for yourself.

#234 10 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Speak for yourself.

We're all in the same boat sin-wise.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 345.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 91.00
$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 55.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burlingame, CA
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
San Jose, CA
13,000 (OBO)
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 235 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 5.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/selling-huo-wizard-of-oz-le-pinball-machine-7000/page/5 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.