JJP Warranty.jpg
image-401.jpg
image-950.jpg
image-239.jpg
IMG_6430.JPG
IMG_6431.JPG
IMG_6423.JPG

This topic is closed.

There are 235 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 5.
#151 10 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

The thread took a wrong turn only when Pinside's classic three WOZ / JJP haters entered the thread and started poking. Its not the first time its happened.

It's a few more than three. McCune, RobT, MrDo, silverballz, cal50, Egbert. There are a few more but you will find them in nearly every woz thread. You will notice if you don't see them the thread stays on topic and on track.

#152 10 years ago

LMAO !

#153 10 years ago

I want it - pm sent again.......

#154 10 years ago

So on the upside, this marks the first time in Pinside history that a WOZ thread makes page 4 without someone mentioning he doesn't care for the theme

#155 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

It's a few more than three. McCune, RobT, MrDo, silverballz, cal50, Egbert. There are a few more but you will find them in nearly every woz thread. You will notice if you don't see them the thread stays on topic and on track.

Do forget to include yourself ! You are always present !

#156 10 years ago

I'm out. and to get the thread back on topic, lol.

GLWTS! Should sell quick again if it hasn't already.

#157 10 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

You are wrong, it is transferable, implied or otherwise, and you, Jimmy, and Cal should know better.....

Is there some "implied transferability of warranty" that I missed out on in law school?

#158 10 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

I'm out. and to get the thread back on topic, lol.
GLWTS! Should sell quick again if it hasn't already.

But, according to page 218, there will be no warranty for the buyer if it is sold.

#159 10 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

So on the upside, this marks the first time in Pinside history that a WOZ thread makes page 4 without someone mentioning he doesn't care for the theme

NICE

#160 10 years ago
Quoted from mountaingamer:

I want it - pm sent again.......

Stop derailing the WOZ Warranty Fight of 2013 by going off topic ...

#161 10 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Is there some "implied transferability of warranty" that I missed out on in law school?

Hell yeah, same thing as "coming to the nuisance", "rule against perpetuities" and some other stuff like that.....

#162 10 years ago
Quoted from jimjim66:

LMAO...I'm crying...

#163 10 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Hell yeah, same thing as "coming to the nuisance", "rule against perpetuities" and some other stuff like that.....

makes me wanna go watch some star trek TNG ... haven't had enough technobabble tonight!

#164 10 years ago

Really? This thread blows up because of one of two reasons.

1) Lack of respect- for the OP and a potential buyer.

2) Not enough fixing pinball or playing pinball. Go do one of the two.

If you keep rubbing your dirty ass on the furniture in the same house every time you visit, it doesn't take people very long to catch on that you're the one with the dirty ass.

#165 10 years ago
Quoted from McCune:

Do forget to include yourself ! You are always present !

Yea but isn't he adding value to the thread, not just spewing whatever?

#166 10 years ago

Ok, give me 12 thumbs up on this post and I promise not to post in any WOZ threads for a week!

#167 10 years ago

Exactly

#168 10 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Right, I agree, it is not the same situation. But the point is the same: Gweempose was saying that Teekee supposedly was taking "joy" in seeing WOZ prices drop, and that was a bad thing. I think it's tame compared to the posts we've seen with the price reductions on MM.

Laughing at the thought of someone overpaying for a pinball based on wacky speculation of an investment is very different from deliberately trying to hurt a pinball manufacturer at every opportunity.

Are we pinball fans or not?

The guys that do this clearly have ulterior motives and should be called out on it.

#169 10 years ago
Quoted from pezpunk:

makes me wanna go watch some star trek TNG ... haven't had enough technobabble tonight!

Pez, your Avatar is scaring me right now! Is that you or Allen from Hangover?

#170 10 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

Hope you get this one, Buddy!

The van will be there soon to pick it up! Thanks I needed one to show customers again.

#171 10 years ago

Really ? I must have read a different thread .

#172 10 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

Really? This thread blows up because of one of two reasons maybe.
1) Lack of respect- for the OP and a potential buyer.
2) Not enough fixing pinball or playing pinball. Go do one of the two.
If you keep rubbing your dirty ass on the furniture in the same house every time you visit, it doesn't take people very long to catch on that you're the one with the dirty ass.

holy man that is a great suggestion. *heads to basement to play some pinball*

#173 10 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Ok, give me 12 thumbs up on this post and I promise not to post in any WOZ threads for a week!

I knew it, you were just "thumbs up" whoring tonight........

#174 10 years ago
Quoted from jimjim66:

Dude, this is my post of the year for 2013!! Just in under the wire with 24 hours left!

#175 10 years ago

So who will end up on vacation when this contest is over?

#176 10 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I knew it, you were just "thumbs up" whoring tonight........

lol

I love the fact that you gave me a thumbs down for that post! I will take that as an invitation to keep posting.

#177 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

Buddy come drive and get this pin. Whoever you sell it to it's supported.

Thanks I needed one for the showroom as I tried to please as many customers with filled orders as I could for Christmas, leaving me without one to display. It will be priced fairly at 7500 which means I will make a profit of 150 after gas and time but will not be for sale until March.

#178 10 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

I think this was on the last Christmas card I got.

#179 10 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

I love the fact that you gave me a thumbs down for that post! I will take that as an invitation to keep posting.

I know that Woz threads are your go to threads to try and keep up with Flanker on the thumbs up? Come on man, that's too easy........

Ok, after that dirty ass on the furniture comment I'm out, Texas lost, end of Brown era finally and now gonna watch Tech whoop ASU.....so carry on fellas!

#180 10 years ago

Sale pending... Thanks for everyone's help. Even though this thread got way off track it did help keep it towards the top of the list. Thanks for the help. And thank you to pinchroma for emailing me to let me know that the warranty is transferable. Makes me happy to know for when I purchase another JJP machine.

#181 10 years ago

Just so I'm clear, it sounds like the game has been sold?

#182 10 years ago
Quoted from crashnt20:

Sale pending...

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo!!

I'll bid $2K higher just to keep this thread open!!

#183 10 years ago
Quoted from crashnt20:

Sale pending... Thanks for everyone's help. Even though this thread got way off track it did help keep it towards the top of the list. Thanks for the help. And thank you to pinchroma for emailing me to let me know that the warranty is transferable. Makes me happy to know for when I purchase another JJP machine.

Let me know if it falls through again - I would take it

#184 10 years ago
Quoted from crashnt20:

You're welcome.

#185 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

You're welcome.

Dude, you're so arrogant.

#186 10 years ago
Quoted from crashnt20:

Sale pending... Thanks for everyone's help. Even though this thread got way off track it did help keep it towards the top of the list. Thanks for the help.

It's all about keeping it at the top crash, congrats, and even if JJ doesn't warranty on transfer, Alex, Lloyd and myself will.....

#187 10 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

and myself will

LMFAO

#188 10 years ago

Im hoping Tom Hanks plays Alex in the movie version of "The legend of the overriding of page 218"

#189 10 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

and myself will.....

So let me get this straight. It's Alex, Lloyd and Will?

#190 10 years ago
Quoted from sammiesguys:

Im hoping Tom Hanks plays Alex in the movie version of "The legend of the overriding of page 218"

I'm trying to figure out if he would be a good fit or not. Have to think about that.

#191 10 years ago

It's the Express Warranty of Iceman.......doesn't get any better than that!

#192 10 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

So let me get this straight. It's Alex, Lloyd and Will?

LOL

That's it. From now on, I am calling Iceman "Will"!

#193 10 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

That's it. From now on, I am calling Iceman "Will"!

That's it, that's the last cheap "thumbs up" I'm going to give you!

#194 10 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

Dude, you're so arrogant.

Egg I'm not taking sides, but I just wanted to repost this post from Alex its from the Briana wheelchair donation thread. I know he is polarizing for some people here, but he has a good heart! (see below... sorry Alex but I can't think of a better example of what makes our little group so great)

Quoted from Pinchroma:

Tat
Making a Donation Now. On a side note, those chairs I believe have metal body panels. Take them off and send them my way. I'll pay shipping both ways. I'll powder coat them and make it a nice pretty princess wheelchair. I'll do something spectacular for her if they are up for it.

Your the man Alex we need more of this stuff around here!

#195 10 years ago

"You guys ever play pinball.... On weeeeeeeeeed"

#196 10 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Egg I'm not taking sides, but I just wanted to repost this post from Alex its from the Briana wheelchair donation thread. I know he is polarizing for some people here, but he has a good heart! (see below... sorry Alex but I can't think of a better example of what makes our little group so great)

Your the man Alex we need more of this stuff around here!

I read that and immediately thought it was a nice gesture. But, then he countered it in a PM saying he is going to get me banned from this site.

#197 10 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

"You guys ever play pinball.... On weeeeeeeeeed"
» YouTube video

thats crazy!

#198 10 years ago

Is this a For Sale thread?

#199 10 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

So who will end up on vacation when this contest is over?

Why would anybody get a vacation when all is well that ends well.

Just look at the quick synopsis on what went down.

1. Pin goes on sale for 7k
2. People say great price, sells quickly.
3. People argue over economics.
4. Sell falls through and owner is worried about warranty.
5. McCune points out what the warranty actually says, helping explain why people might be weary.
6. Alex contacts Jack and gets the 218 override, new owner doesn't have to worry.
7. Thread keeps being bumped and giving more exposure because of the comments.
8. Owner sells the pin, has peace of mind and acknowledges the bumps help with the sale. (Just like he wanted or he would have kept the sale in Marketplace.)
9. Ice joins JJP

#200 10 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Is this a For Sale thread?

You're late

There are 235 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 5.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/selling-huo-wizard-of-oz-le-pinball-machine-7000/page/4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.