JJP Warranty.jpg
image-401.jpg
image-950.jpg
image-239.jpg
IMG_6430.JPG
IMG_6431.JPG
IMG_6423.JPG

This topic is closed.

There are 235 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 5.
#1 10 years ago

Hi I am selling my HUO Wizard OF OZ LE machine for $7,000. It has a complete set of cliffy's installed and in great condition. No shipping is offered. Thanks.

#2 10 years ago

This should sell quickly. GLWTS.

#3 10 years ago

Great price!
I would say GLWS but I don't think you will need any luck as this wont last at this price.

#4 10 years ago

I'll take it. PM sent.

#5 10 years ago

I called that one

#6 10 years ago

15 minute sale nice. Wish my pin would have sold as I would have jumped on this right away also. If something changes and your interested in a trade let me know.

#7 10 years ago

At 7k I'm surprised it lasted for the 15 minutes.

#8 10 years ago

Sale Pending. Thanks everyone.

#9 10 years ago

technically, 14 mins, haha. If I would have saw it sooner it would have happened sooner. Hopefully I get a reply pm shortly. Can't pass it up for 7k.

#10 10 years ago
Quoted from inhomearcades:

technically, 14 mins, haha. If I would have saw it sooner it would have happened sooner. Hopefully I get a reply pm shortly. Can't pass it up for 7k.

You are going to love it!

#11 10 years ago

Someone beat me to it. Weird

#12 10 years ago

I agree great purchase!

Ken

#13 10 years ago

Sorry someone responded in 13 minutes. I did not think it would go that fast.

#14 10 years ago

I'm shocked it was listed for so low.

#15 10 years ago

Hope you got the new board sets since the warranty is NOT transferrable.

Congrats on your sale!

#16 10 years ago

Congrats to both buyer and seller ,win win win..

#17 10 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Its possible it may look like a fair deal once a whole lot more are shipped.

#18 10 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

It is where this game is heading, I'm afraid.

#19 10 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

actually I am surprised it sold so quick. Two other standards had to be reduced to $6500 before they would move... timing is everything I guess.

#20 10 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

actually I am surprised it sold so quick. Two other standards had to be reduced to $6500 before they would move... timing is everything I guess.

I am surprised it took you 5 hours to crap on another WOZ thread.

#21 10 years ago

Warranty is not transferrable? Is this really legal?

#22 10 years ago
Quoted from PEN:

I am surprised it took you 5 hours to crap on another WOZ thread.

crap on a WoZ thread? Really? What are you talking about? I can't even post facts and opinions? Why are you WoZ guys so sensitive?

#23 10 years ago
Quoted from inhomearcades:

Someone beat me to it. Weird

O, woe is me, t'have seen what I have seen, see what I see, that was fast!

Just as I was still trying to determine if this was a genuine FS post or simply another conversation among cyclops.

#24 10 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

Crap on a WoZ thread? Really? What are you talking about? I can't even post facts and opinions? Why are you WoZ guys so sensitive?

I can't tell if you are truly clueless or just being deliberately obtuse. Of course you are allowed to post your opinions. The problem is that you appear to relish the fact that WOZ prices are trending lower. Even you can understand why that attitude might rub some people the wrong way.

#25 10 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

I can't tell if you are truly clueless or just being deliberately obtuse. Of course you are allowed to post your opinions. The problem is that you appear to relish the fact that WOZ prices are trending lower. Even you can understand why that attitude might rub some people the wrong way.

Have you ever checked the MMR threads? A ton of guys relish in this same fact... original MM pricing has been hurt along with other titles.

Some just want to focus on me way too much when the same thing is happening all around them. I do nothing different from most others I'm just looked at differently. Maybe its the way I part my hair but I don't think so...

#26 10 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

Have you ever checked the MMR threads? A ton of guys relish in this same fact... original MM pricing has been hurt along with other titles.
Some just want to focus on me way too much when the same thing is happening all around them.

Except you do it in those threads too. In fact you coined the lame ass term "refake". You really are becoming parasitic to this hobby.

#27 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

You really are becoming parasitic to this hobby.

Yeah but good thing we have you... you STUD you!

Isn't it about time for you to call me a name or something?

#28 10 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

Have you ever checked the MMR threads? A ton of guys relish in this same fact...

They do indeed, and it is equally repugnant.

#29 10 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

Yeah but good thing we have you... you STUD you!

Thanks! Much Appreciated

And I don't have to call you a name. Everyone else in the threads including the mods took care of that already. <edited>

Post edited by The_Dude_Abides : You've been here long enough to know personal attacks are not welcome please don't do this in the future.

#30 10 years ago

teekee, ignore the butt-hurt "investors" who chose wrongly in their predictions of the future. I'll be buying a WOZ at $4500. I'm thinking another18 months or so. In the meantime, where are the hobbits?

Congrats on the sale, OP. It's not as easy to sell $7k things as people think.

#31 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

And I don't have to call you a name. Everyone else in the threads including the mods took care of that already. <edited>

You're right and that's the problem. I've been called many things and It seems to be okay as that seems to get overlooked but don't you dare comment negatively about WoZ or else... sad.

#32 10 years ago

Come on everyone, let's keep it civil... I disagree with Teekee often but no need for bashing...
It's pinball and we all love it !

#33 10 years ago

Just so we have a definition -

Troll: One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument.

Quoted from teekee:

Quoted from teekee:

crap on a WoZ thread? Really? What are you talking about? I can't even post facts and opinions? Why are you WoZ guys so sensitive?

Tony, you are trolling. It is what you do in the Pinside universe. At times it is even interesting. I love the way you crank on the LCD in WOZ. And saying how you would like it if it was much smaller. However, it is really getting repetitious. You pop your shovel into the ground with a comment meant to irritate, and then you jump on your horse and get all "I have a right to an opinion", and "I'm just expressing myself". And then you drag entire threads off topic as you go back and forth tit for tat. You eventually hit a button with one of your targets, and then get into this boring discussion over and over again. Sure, I see it in every WOZ thread. Funny part is I see it in every Stern thread as well, just with different people trolling.

You probably have very valid opinions, but because you constantly express them through trolling, I personally consider them noise. I'm sure a lot of people here do. And now I've given you another post in which you can selectively quote, and bang your cup along the WOZ bars as you scream "Attica, Attica".

And Alex, you should know better by now. Tony is a troll. Why do you even bother responding. Can't you see he is just baiting you? You're doing such a good job supporting JJP customers. Let your work speak to that. Every software update that gets released you are on the phone with people at all hours helping them through the process. Why try to convince a troll of anything?

And to the OP, congrats on the 14 minute sale of WOZ. Sounds like you had them lined up fast at that price.

#34 10 years ago

look it takes zero brains to realize if there is basically no cap on producing machines and satisfying all "demand" then the machine will depreciate under what a new one is worth! There is no limit to WOZ so it applies here! Who cares! either you want to spend for a new one or eventually, when JJP, catches up on production, they will depreciate. If you want one NOW you will perhaps pay a little more. This however has no bearing on whether a pinball machine is great or not! Just because there's a small cap on a certain machine does not make it a better, period. Its up to the individual to play them all and decide for themselves. Money or cost of machine does not a have bearing on how good or bad it is this is all personal preference! End of rant

#35 10 years ago

. . . And now, back to the topic of this thread "Selling HUO Wizard of OZ LE Pinball Machine $7,000"
Hey, congrads on your sale. Nice price. Maybe you will buy this title back someday?

#36 10 years ago

dam it late again, I'm still waiting for my regular at 7k . its right in my back yard too... arrrrrgggg....

#37 10 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

Please remove the facts part...lol. Those are your "facts" which makes them opinions regarding WOZ.

#38 10 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

Its called feeding the troll. Your the troll. I'm not sensitive, I just enjoy feeding the troll. Troll.

#39 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

In fact you coined the lame ass term "refake". You really are becoming parasitic to this hobby.

Says the guy who coined the Star field projector a disco ball !

#40 10 years ago
Quoted from McCune:

Says the guy who coined the Star field projector a disco ball !

Well, it kind of is lol.

(I have the game and I think it's cool...but I can't help but call it Klingon Disco Multiball)

#41 10 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Wel,l it kind of is lol.
(I have the game and I think it's cool...but I can't help but call it Klingon Disco Multiball)

Lol. It is a disco ball. There isn't anything else to call it.

#42 10 years ago

Could Denver win the Super Bowl??

#43 10 years ago

Could the Birds????

Hate all the sensitivity and name callin. Its pinball. I feel that WOZ will be an equal value to TZ after JJP makes them all. I guess I should go put my flame suit on now.............

#44 10 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Nope but GB can. GO PACK GO!

#45 10 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Yes they will Ted!

#47 10 years ago

Not happening ....only if the patriots wouldn't made it to the playoff then you guys have a real chance .....

#48 10 years ago

I heard Peyton Manning played a WOZ after he broke the TD record

#49 10 years ago

I don't know anything for sure, but I think Peyton Manning single-handedly destroyed the 2013 fantasy football season.

#50 10 years ago

The deal fell through, the machine is once again available for 7,000.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burlingame, CA
$ 225.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Stephenson, VA
$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 9,800.00
Pinball Machine
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 16.95
Playfield - Other
RavSpec

$ 345.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 5.00
Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

9,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Santa Maria, CA
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

There are 235 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 5.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/selling-huo-wizard-of-oz-le-pinball-machine-7000 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.