Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 35 posts
  • 20 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Zitt
  • Topic is favorited by 10 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20191229_151004 (resized).jpg
    20191229_151016 (resized).jpg
    20191229_151027 (resized).jpg
    20191229_151047 (resized).jpg
    20191229_151105 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider RustyLizard.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9 3 years ago

Don't listen to anyone telling you that you have to massively discount this. If you were within 200 miles of me I would be on my way to come see it in person.

There are others who will do the same.

#27 3 years ago
    Quoted from dung:

Been discussing this with friends. Problem is it doesn't make sense unless discounted. Even if we split it among multiple people there are things no one will want or need. You are forced to buy stuff you will get rid of. There is stuff you will keep, but who knows if you will ever use. Then there are the games. TAF is worth a lot of money finished, but its in parts. WW needs a cab. Those aren't for the faint of heart. There is a boat load of work to finish them. Then there is the work to move this, even locally it is a good bit of work.
    You need someone with deep pockets.
    Who has a boat load of space.
    Who restores pinball machines.
    Who doesn't have these titles.
    Who wants these titles.
    Who doesn't have any of the tools.
    Who wants these exact tools or willing to part it out.
    If they are parting out are willing to do it for nothing and risk losing money doing so?
    Are ok with getting stuck with what they cannot sell? (Seriously, I am sitting on stuff from bulk deals that is worth $$$$, but cannot give away)
    Who can transport all of it.
    Who agrees with your valuation.
    You are only willing to go 200 miles? How many people live within 200 miles of op and fit the above criteria?

You just don't understand and I am fine with that. Before I knew better I saw a guy buy a building full of arcade stuff for around $12,500. I thought he was nuts. Some of the stuff was wet, many missing parts and some just plain junk. I am friends with him now and wish I would have offered $15000 for that junk.

PS: A lot of the stuff never made it home with him.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider RustyLizard.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/selling-entire-workshop-and-project-machines?tu=RustyLizard and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.