Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 29 posts
  • 15 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by EMPins
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider EMPins.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#26 9 years ago

Did you or one of your or one of your friends happen to buy the lot 232 Chicago coin Miami body only?
    It went for $38 bucks. I bought the while game but
    Missed bidding on the body only for some parts.
    Just wondering if you got it.

#29 9 years ago

Thanks guys, it will be interesting to see what shows up at Allentown this spring.

I bought 12 machines I think. Most were for friends since I had the cargo van. The ones I wanted all sold for more then I was willing to spend. But of the ones I did buy at least they will be restored. The majorettes was the best score and it now has a new Ron Webb glass in it and it's back to all its glory and being played again.

There was honestly so many parts games it was hard to even figure out what I would have wanted to even try and tackle. And I already have a que of games to deal with at home so that limited the buying some.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider EMPins.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/selling-bulk-lot-of-woodrails-guy-wants-to-make-coffee-tables?tu=EMPins and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.