Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 122 posts
  • 69 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by vdojaq
  • Topic is favorited by 8 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Selling a used pinball is fun”

• No, it's not 47 votes
      45%
    • Yes, I love it 21 votes
      20%
    • Who cares? 36 votes
      35%

(104 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

oprah pinball murder (resized).jpeg
    giphy.gif
    Screenshot_20220313-155651_Chrome (resized).jpg
    2A3257BE-FD60-4B03-BE0E-7055C57E53B9 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider elcolonel.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#15 2 years ago

Op, you have nerve!!!!

#20 2 years ago

Take your Kobe NBA, and your expert assessment, of my CL ads(game sold for asking price off of CL) and F yourself! YOU went back and back snarkily telling me that the 0% CC offer that I purchased the machine with, was about to expire, so I better sell to you, or I would regret my purchase... You are not only a cockasaurous rex, you are a limp, cockasaurous rex! Your speculation that the purchase was made on a CC, was about as lame and inaccurate, as your assessment of the pricing in general! You sure your last name is not Grizzard? What a tool!

#28 2 years ago
    Quoted from d0n:

Ohhh are you the guy who had the 40th elvira on CL for some crazy amount... $32k I think it was?! Yea, I kicked those tires for a bit via email until I realized you weren't interested in a fair offer or trade. I mentioned there were 3 or 4 other NIB elvira 40's on pinside for $1000's less. A seller can't be upset when someone kicks the tires of a grossly overpriced game. Sellers set themselves up for that with the high price.
    If a game is priced right, there's no need to go back and forth for a week about a sale.

You are funny. I will not post them but I should, because you are not only way off on the truth about the content of YOUR email solicitations, but the only reason they went on for 2 days(not a week but why let facts get in the way of a good fantasy), is because my first cordial reply that I would not take your offer, was met with YOUR CONTINUED EXPERTISE ABOUT HOW I NEEDED TO TAKE YOUR OFFER OR I WOULD BE DOOMED!

#30 2 years ago

Tell you what, heres a screenshot of the CL ad, to show your "accuracy" on details there. I need not go any further, since you crying to mods, already got me moderated in this thread! LOL...You have no clue of what you even said in the exchange, based on the inaccuracy, of your "facts" so far!

Screenshot_20220313-155651_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20220313-155651_Chrome (resized).jpg

#31 2 years ago

If you can remember who had one for 32k, I shudder to think the abuse they got, based on your belligerent exchange with me!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider elcolonel.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/selling-a-used-pinball-game?tu=elcolonel and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.